Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bobby ball 2022

Default Re: Good news guys

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well, when this change comes, we need not watch flightware. Martin Hall probably setting up some software called “piroguepath” for the fans…
    Zoom, it’s Marlin Hall now. No longer Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    You know what blows me away: we've got quite a few fans who if Maggard went to and said I want some money to 1. paint the field so it doesn't look pink 2. have a banner made to celebrate our accomplishments 3. have signs made up to plaster campus on game weeks, etc. several folks, myself included, would have a check in his hand by EOB. Tennessee tore their goalpost down after beating Alabama and set up a Go Fund Me to pay for it. Everyone laughed at them, and they laughed all the way to the bank.
    How much can a championship banner cost? The fact that championship wasn't celebrated with this team this season was complete miserable utter cluster Frick by this administration. They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. In some cases there isn't enough pounds of cure to fix the hurt that shear selfish stupidity causes. If the administration of this university has a PHD in anything, it is the ability to cause people to mistrust & hate them with a permanent mistrust that is rare.

It's GAME DAY you turkeys! Preseason #1 pick in the Belt. Winningest coach in SBC history. 75% overall winning percentage over the last 12 years. 10,000+ seats to choose from. LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!!

GAMEDAY MFERS!!!

Note, arena will be cleared after the Women's game and prior to the men's game. This is due to the women not charging to attend. I guess they want people who bought tickets to the men not feeling they bought something others did not have to. How this will work, I do not know. Also, Table Room for Rebounders members will open at 6:30 as men' game is scheduled to start at 7:30.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information