Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

1. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Keep the comprehension BS for where it is needed . . . Your pal JMV.

You had a hit and a miss here and stirred up the board where it was not needed. Admit it and move on might be your best move.
    I tried to say by imitating Trahan and Quibodeaux you too can finish first and second and you completely missed it.

You can't change what you choose not to see.

2. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I tried to say by imitating Trahan and Quibodeaux you too can finish first and second and you completely missed it.

You can't change what you choose not to see.
    Not in your reply post. All you did in your reply post was raise rhetoric where there was none. Fault yourself. Attempt at recovery does not erase your first and initial move.

3. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

Not in your reply post. All you did in your reply post was raise rhetoric where there was none. Fault yourself. Attempt at recovery does not erase your first and initial move.
    My declaration of praise preceded your claim.

4. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

My declaration of praise preceded your claim.
    I chose my words carefully. When you pressed send on your initial thought, you turned the board upside down on something that would probably not done that. Eat it and learn.

5. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

I chose my words carefully. When you pressed send on your initial thought, you turned the board upside down on something that would probably not done that. Eat it and learn.
    You chose your words carefully, they were simply meritless.

6. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

You chose your words carefully, they were simply meritless.
    I must take issue with that and submit your board as overwhelming evidence in my favor.

You ____ed up. Just admit it and move on.

7. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

I must take issue with that and submit your board as overwhelming evidence in my favor.

You ____ed up. Just admit it and move on.
    This thread stands on its own, you lost the sequence of the thread and won't own it.

Your trying to bring in the whole forum to bolster your case shows you missed the boat on this thread.

8. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

This thread stands on its own, you lost the sequence of the thread and won't own it.

Your trying to bring in the whole forum to bolster your case shows you missed the boat on this thread.
    No. Go use that manipulation with someone who will buy it.

9. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

They're hoping for yet another bowl appearance, the Cajuns' 10th in the last 12 seasons
    When this is accomplished, these guys will have been here for half of that total.

Amazing accomplishment.

10. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

They are the BOMB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information