Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

1. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Commenting on a dropped ball is not an attack, or a protest.

If they drop the ball, they dropped the ball, your cancel culture attitude towards real events in real time goes way back.
    Good job of raising the rhetoric that is not there. I see NO praise here for the two great young men who are being recognized for CHOOSING TO USE their eligibility at Louisiana.

And if the conduct I speak of is now called CULTURE, may we have NONE.

2. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    These are the kinds of men you are protesting when you come on here and let it rip.
    Do you really have no grasp on how your pounce and renounce rhetoric kills organic praise of athletes?

3. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

. I see NO praise here for the two great young men who are being recognized for CHOOSING TO USE their eligibility at Louisiana.
    Can you read between the lines and see the praise in my post?
    I love this article.

Mind your T's & Q's and you can finish 1, 2.

These guys drive home the value of playing in the New Orleans Bowl.

Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Thinking the same thing.why can't we ever have nice things?
    We have nice things, we just need to actually publicize that we have them.

Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

Do you really have no grasp on how your pounce and renounce rhetoric kills organic praise of athletes?
    He's exhausting

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    He's exhausting
    2 people on this board need to be permabanned

7. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

Note how you separated these two posts. Uniting them post post has no effect.

8. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

Can you read between the lines and see the praise in my post?
    I can’t read between the lines that are not in the reply to my post. Your second post is prime evidence of my point. You caught yourself and tried to remedy.

9. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

Trahan and Quibodeaux

Two Cajuns

Two Cajun Names

Two players from Cajun land

Almost two good to be true

May your careers as men after football be as great as your careers as football players in early life

Trahan and Quebedeaux

Two Cajuns

Two Cajun Names

Two players from Cajun land

Almost two good to be true

May your careers as men after football be as great as your careers as football players in early life
    Quebedeaux?

Put some respek on JQ'S name

11. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Quebedeaux?

Put some respek on JQ'S name
    Fixed it. Went to school with a Que but still had a typo. Frustration breeds errors.

12. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

Note how you separated these two posts. Uniting them post post has no effect.
    Necessary for your comprehension.

I tried (with shorthand) to say by imitating Trahan and Quibodeaux you too can finish first and second.

You followed up with " I see NO praise here for the two great young men"

I tried (with shorthand) to say by imitating Trahan and Quibodeaux you too can finish first and second.
    Nice spelling.

14. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

Necessary for your comprehension.

You followed up with " I see NO praise here for the two great young men"
    Keep the comprehension BS for where it is needed . . . Your pal JMV.

You had a hit and a miss here and stirred up the board where it was not needed. Admit it and move on might be your best move.

15. Default Re: Louisiana UnLimited: Over a decade of bonding for Trahan, Quibodeaux

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Nice spelling.
    Men are talking. Let’s keep the r’s out of it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information