Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

1. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Got it.
    So asking for a friend are we still on the Des and now the Ben train???? This is turrrble! Laughable! He’s sticking with this bull____…don’t get it!

Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

I am done with Desormeaux.

Either give up play calling or resign.

Fields was cleared to play.
    Chandler will most likely be getting surgery when the season ends to heal his non injured shoulder. I've got news for you. When you're a QB & you tear your labrum, it isn't going to heal without surgery. That is a fact of life goober gobbler.

4. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

They both suck. Ben panics every time he gets pressure and our head coach the record speaks for itself and the empty stand say even more.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    S'up fellas. What you guys talk'n bout?
    What cloud do you keep this treasure trove in?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    I am done with Desormeaux.

Either give up play calling or resign.
    The second half play calling was scared, chicken-____ garbage. Our players played better and deserved better than what they gave them . I am done.

7. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

Playing not to lose with a 17 point lead in the 4th. Coach D, the play calling is terrible. Play to win! You will be lucky if 5k fans attend the next game.

Damn, Esqueleto finally is listening and agreeing with JMV.
    People may have to read your garbage, but no one agrees in most cases.

9. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

A crappy coach that was playing not to lose. He is way over his head and way over paid. ____ I BM is better that him and BM ____ing suck.s

Quote Originally Posted by mandecajun1 View Post
    So asking for a friend are we still on the Des and now the Ben train???? This is turrrble! Laughable! He’s sticking with this bull____…don’t get it!
    I'm not on either train.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    The second half play calling was scared, chicken-____ garbage. Our players played better and deserved better than what they gave them . I am done.
    In a nutshell, THIS. Our coaching lost this game. The guys played hard and were earning the W.

Ragin Review postgame NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Chandler will most likely be getting surgery when the season ends to heal his non injured shoulder. I've got news for you. When you're a QB & you tear your labrum, it isn't going to heal without surgery. That is a fact of life goober gobbler.
    Most likely means that you don't know.

People may have to read your garbage, but no one agrees in most cases.
    Alot of folks are agreeing with me now. As for you they aren't. LOL.

They didn't use but 5 different combinations of offensive line to manage to play this game. The fact was they lost it when they had their last O. line injury. I was expecting this to be complete blowout. Very pleasantly surprised that they were able to hold their own. Had they been 7-1 instead of 4-4, everybody would have felt completely different about how this game turned out. Most of you guys are just mad because this team probably isn't going to a bowl. The crap they pulled against USA, ULM & Rice is the cause of that. Not this game. If you want to fire Mike, then fire him over the other stupid stuff he did this season, not for finally showing up with a team that played like warriors.
    Nope, not mad because they’re not going to bowl. Just sick and tired of watching terrible football, which was predictable, as many of those on this board, me included, knew CMD was not the right guy, he’s never been proven elsewhere, his experience solely at UL doesn’t attract coaching or player talent outside of his small world. We’re going to lose a lot of commits because no one has any confidence in this guy. It was a dollar decision plain and simple. The administration cannot care less about having a top G5 team. It costs too much. I’m p:$$d because it felt good to be in top 25 and thinking we had a future, but it was thrown away.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information