Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Yes. I think Fields has been healthy and ready to go the last 2 weeks. Wooldridge should have been replaced because he clearly was not the same after the TD.
    No thinking needed. He was cleared to play. A fact.

The positive: we had a 17-0 lead on a very good Troy team.

The negative: we are 4-5 against the weakest schedule in the country.

Realistic: we will hover between a 4 win and 7 win team with Des at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I go to the games and I support the Cajuns in multiple sports. A hundred miles to travel isn't ____. So you only go and seem them when they are worth watching and winning? Sounds like a fair weather fan to all of us on this board.
    SO I'm not a real fan if I don't attend every game no matter how much they slobber donkey balls? Well you have it Mr. real fan. Every post you make proves just how absolutely idiotic you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    SO I'm not a real fan if I don't attend every game no matter how much they slobber donkey balls? Well you have it Mr. real fan. Every post you make proves just how absolutely idiotic you are.
    Like MAT said Cowards! You rarely attend any games and then complain the whole time your at the games.

Like MAT said Cowards! You rarely attend any games and then complain the whole time your at the games.
    As opposed to you? You're the only stupid ass on here who was screaming for Mike's job before he ever coached a snap of football. Look up the term anti-fan & your picture is in the description. So just shut up. Or keep talking & let everyone continue to make jokes about you behind your back. Only you don't know they're behind your back because you don't go to the games most of the time either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    As opposed to you? You're the only stupid ass on here who was screaming for Mike's job before he ever coached a snap of football. Look up the term anti-fan & your picture is in the description. So just shut up. Or keep talking & let everyone continue to make jokes about you behind your back. Only you don't know they're behind your back because you don't go to the games most of the time either.
    *I called for his job after the Cajuns lost to ULM.
    *I never called for his job before the season.
    *Who cares what others say?
    *I do go to games ALL the time, even some road games. Me and my family have season tickets for football, baseball, and softball. I also attend volleyball, soccer and track meets.

7. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Yes. I think Fields has been healthy and ready to go the last 2 weeks. Wooldridge should have been replaced because he clearly was not the same after the TD.
    Ben was 13-29 and 112 yards. I guess Des thinks that’s exceptional.

8. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

No thinking needed. He was cleared to play. A fact.
    Correct. But some people here think you would be cleared to play with a torn Labrum. Laughable. Maybe it is just coaching…sticking to his plan no matter what the cost. It’s idiotic! Just like it has been all season.

Quote Originally Posted by mandecajun1 View Post
    Correct. But some people here think you would be cleared to play with a torn Labrum. Laughable. Maybe it is just coaching…sticking to his plan no matter what the cost. It’s idiotic! Just like it has been all season.
    BWK is the only one to think that.

Get ready for some dark days coming to this program. If we can’t fill Cajun Field hosting the SBC championship game against the premier team in our conference while the Cajuns are on the longest win streak in the country…. It will never happen. It’ll get worse. I believe in giving this staff time, but I don’t believe a lot of what we are seeing can be fixed with time.

I didn’t believe it at first, but Brian Kelly is going to have LSU as a perennial powerhouse here very soon and it’ll last a long time. Lafayette will be crawling with purple and gold even more than it already is. This program and administration squandered our most successful years away. And it didn’t take long to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    Get ready for some dark days coming to this program. If we can’t fill Cajun Field hosting the SBC championship game against the premier team in our conference while the Cajuns are on the longest win streak in the country…. It will never happen. It’ll get worse. I believe in giving this staff time, but I don’t believe a lot of what we are seeing can be fixed with time.

I didn’t believe it at first, but Brian Kelly is going to have LSU as a perennial powerhouse here very soon and it’ll last a long time. Lafayette will be crawling with purple and gold even more than it already is. This program and administration squandered our most successful years away. And it didn’t take long to do it.
    Well it’s like a certain butthead posted here many months ago. LSU went and hired Notre Dame’s coach while we went out and hired catholic high new Iberia’s coach. Quite a difference there. We had all the momentum in the world and we schitt the bed. It’s over

12. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    . LSU went and hired Notre Dame’s coach while we went out and hired catholic high new Iberia’s coach. Quite a difference there. .
    Is this another Louis Cook post

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Well it’s like a certain butthead posted here many months ago. LSU went and hired Notre Dame’s coach while we went out and hired catholic high new Iberia’s coach. Quite a difference there. We had all the momentum in the world and we schitt the bed. It’s over
    Actually his last high school gig was at Ascension.

Actually his last high school gig was at Ascension.
    Actually IDGAF if it was john fkin Curtis. The point remains

15. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

It looked like Jordan Lawson hyper-extended his left knee in the first quarter.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread Information