Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 . LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

1. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

Says who? Do you know this?

He wouldn’t be cleared to play with that injury. Same injury to Drew Brees. Clearly not the same if he’s dressed out. He also hasn’t had his opportunity out there. Lost his “job” clearly that Was never his. Amazing. Looks like Des just had other plans.

Can we just talk facts. Coaching is awful. QB play that’s exceptional is not even close to exceptional. Look at the stats.

The coaching hire is _____ & it shows. They had the opportunity to get a well qualified excited coach to come in here. Finding someone now is not happening. We look terrible. Period.

2. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

Culture Baby. Good kids and a crappy team. And and really crappy coaching staff because our AD is ____ing lazy. Go USL

3. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Troy

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    You're just itching to lose, aren't you?
    You have no idea how right you are.

Perhaps you do.

Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

They were there. Totally owned Troy in the first half. Should have had more point, but again it comes up, total missed opportunities. I didn’t get to watch the 4th but I can imagine what it was like. Conservative play calling and not going for the jugular. We had our shot to take them out of the game and blew it.

On an optimistic note, we’ve been in all these games. These guys need to learn how to close. Billy’s teams did that well. This team does not.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Fields was cleared to play.
    So was Aaron Brooks in 2000. He can't hurt it any worse. It's just not gonna heal without surgery. If you don't mind watching the guy not be able to hand the ball off with out taking a risk on losing it, then go ahead brain surgeon.

6. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

Fields was cleared to play.
    What sources do you have? Must be good if you know the medical status of all the players?!?! Impressive lol

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    They were there. Totally owned Troy in the first half. Should have had more point, but again it comes up, total missed opportunities. I didn’t get to watch the 4th but I can imagine what it was like. Conservative play calling and not going for the jugular. We had our shot to take them out of the game and blew it.

On an optimistic note, we’ve been in all these games. These guys need to learn how to close. Billy’s teams did that well. This team does not.
    Also give Troy credit. The momentum shifted and they took it to us. They are going to the championship (probably) for a reason. They were beaten and didn’t panic.

Most likely means that you don't know.
    Do you even know where the labrum is on the human body? Most likely not.

9. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

Do you even know where the labrum is on the human body? Most likely not.
    You are a medical professional and have had CajunVic to the players? You know this is the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Blowing a 17 point 2nd half lead getting the ball first is the worst, most disgusting loss I have ever witnessed as a Cajun fan. Nothing but chicken-____ coaching in the second half with play calling not to lose instead of coaching to win. All these mother____ers need to be fired. What a sorry bunch of coaches.
    I agree I'm done with UL football this year and/or until either we fire Dez, he hires an offensive coordinator and let him run the offense as he sees fit, and fire his project at Defensive coordinator. Dez in not a play caller he really sucks at it. I watch him and his DC give away two games in a row. When does it end. Everytime we go to one safety we get burned for a TD. And lets rush three linemen so the opposing QB can have all day to throw.

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    In a nutshell, THIS. Our coaching lost this game. The guys played hard and were earning the W.
    +1000

Quote Originally Posted by mandecajun1 View Post
    You are a medical professional and have had CajunVic to the players? You know this is the case?
    If it's not, we'll all know next week. Won't we? Personally, I think Ben had a concussion & had to play because Chandler can't play. I have zero evidence other than knowing that a rotator cuff injury to the throwing shoulder is basically a season ender. None of us have any idea what tight rope Mike is walking having to make these decisions. I absolutely believe that both of our QBs were hurt after Ben ran for that score, or we would have seen a different strategy in the 4th Qtr. If I didn't believe this I wouldn't be wasting my time.

Zion Chris .strap it up! Let's Geaux!

14. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

If it's not, we'll all know next week. Won't we? Personally, I think Ben had a concussion & had to play because Chandler can't play. I have zero evidence other than knowing that a rotator cuff injury to the throwing shoulder is basically a season ender. None of us have any idea what tight rope Mike is walking having to make these decisions. I absolutely believe that both of our QBs were hurt after Ben ran for that score, or we would have seen a different strategy in the 4th Qtr. If I didn't believe this I wouldn't be wasting my time.
    Understood but I thought if you would tear a labrum you wouldn’t be dressing out.

15. Default Re: Final: Louisiana 17, Troy 23

Or maybe these coaches are terrible and just living and dying my their choices. Who knows at this point

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 . LastLast

Thread Information