Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Y’all Doin’ Tomorrow?

Default What Y’all Doin’ Tomorrow?

Looking for something sports related to do tomorrow. Drove by campus to see if there was anything advertised but nothing. Y’all got any recs? Chess meet? Scrabble tournament in the area?

Default Re: What Y’all Doin’ Tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Looking for something sports related to do tomorrow. Drove by campus to see if there was anything advertised but nothing. Y’all got any recs? Chess meet? Scrabble tournament in the area?
    going to an lsu watch party at the football field on congress and Bertrand. Heard they were playing it on the big screen

It's a digital world.forget about seeing anything out and about.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    We’re gonna make a digital championship banner for Cajun Field that you can download an app to see!

We’re gonna make a digital championship banner for Cajun Field that you can download an app to see!
    You're probably rightit's like it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Hell I'm not even seeing any advertisement on social media. How hard would it be to put out sponsored ads on Facebook where if you your profile shows you live/lived in Lafayette or went to the university it would display ads for the game.

I really don't think this would be hard to fricking do, but our marketing department sits on their damn hands

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Hell I'm not even seeing any advertisement on social media. How hard would it be to put out sponsored ads on Facebook where if you your profile shows you live/lived in Lafayette or went to the university it would display ads for the game.

I really don't think this would be hard to fricking do, but our marketing department sits on their damn hands
    I know those 2 Tweets aren't what you really are talking about, in that they are not being advertised out. that costs money, which I'm sure we don't have. But they have posted today about the game is my only point.

oh geez, and they just tweeted again

That's cool. I want one. Do we sell those? This is something we could adopt as a tradition, Very similar to the clubs in Europe.

Name:  a-liverpool-football-fan-holds-up-a-scarf-in-the-stands-during-a-match-BR771G-1844285587.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  181.2 KB

Name:  th-3032142146.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  36.2 KB

Yep, that'll pack em in.

2u travel ball bowling tournament in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    I know those 2 Tweets aren't what you really are talking about, in that they are not being advertised out. that costs money, which I'm sure we don't have. But they have posted today about the game is my only point.
    I follow the social media pages but not everyone does which is my point

there are ways to serve these sorts of ads to everyone on campus. Its called geo-fencing, anyone who enters the area is served these digital display ads. There's a bunch of targeting involved as well, in general, the cost to do just the geo-fencing is around $7 cost per thousand impressions. 50,000 impressions would cost $350everytime an ad is served, the person recieving ad is counted as an impression. We have a vendor who does this, and I've approached several folks over there, never got a call or an email backTownsquare has basically the same tool.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information