Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What Y’all Doin’ Tomorrow?

Default Re: What Y’all Doin’ Tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Looking for something sports related to do tomorrow. Drove by campus to see if there was anything advertised but nothing. Y’all got any recs? Chess meet? Scrabble tournament in the area?
    11am baseball scrimmage for those who get there early enough. I was late for the one yesterday. Today’s starts in 30 minutes.

Eating tacos

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Eating tacos
    Tomorrow will be your last night eating them.

The championship celebration is baffling. Will they do something to “raise a banner” the last game or whatever you can do in a football stadium?

5. Default Re: What Y’all Doin’ Tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Looking for something sports related to do tomorrow. Drove by campus to see if there was anything advertised but nothing. Y’all got any recs? Chess meet? Scrabble tournament in the area?
    I saw a billboard going east on I-10 about a game next Thursday? Maybe I'll clear my schedule for that day.

6. Default Re: What Y’all Doin’ Tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    I know those 2 Tweets aren't what you really are talking about, in that they are not being advertised out. that costs money, which I'm sure we don't have. But they have posted today about the game is my only point.
    If you don't have enough money to promote and market your product, you shouldn't be in business.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    oh geez, and they just tweeted again

How many times can you put Cajuns in about a square foot or so?

The big question is how many bars and restaurants in Lafayette will have the UL game on sandwiched between UGA/TN and LSU/BAMA?
    I'd guess only 2: Legends on Bertrand and Pete's.

Will be at cajun field

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    The big question is how many bars and restaurants in Lafayette will have the UL game on sandwiched between UGA/TN and LSU/BAMA?
    I'd guess only 2: Legends on Bertrand and Pete's.
    The new bar Chip's on Congress is f'n awesome. Our first away game in Houston or the away ULM game, was at 6 on espn+ and so was a purple and yellow game. Long story short, we were having major issues with getting these games up on tvs. Firewalls, etc., whatever. Kickoff is straight up 5 minutes till. I said, step aside and cast my phone espn+ to the bars tvs. Cajuns Football on every TV. Some dude said, hey bra that can play lsu too, said nope and the bar manager told me, bars yours tonight, you pay nothing. They of course got it up and all was good. Chip's on Congress in the BJ's Pizza building complex. Cool Bar.

As for kickoff, there is only one place in Cajun Country tomorrow @ 4pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    The new bar Chip's on Congress is f'n awesome. Our first away game in Houston or the away ULM game, was at 6 on espn+ and so was a purple and yellow game. Long story short, we were having major issues with getting these games up on tvs. Firewalls, etc., whatever. Kickoff is straight up 5 minutes till. I said, step aside and cast my phone espn+ to the bars tvs. Cajuns Football on every TV. Some dude said, hey bra that can play lsu too, said nope and the bar manager told me, bars yours tonight, you pay nothing. They of course got it up and all was good. Chip's on Congress in the BJ's Pizza building complex. Cool Bar.
    Good to know! Haven't heard of this place, yet, but will definitely pay them a visit. Maybe pregame there tomorrow.

I plan to be at the game with my wife and five-year-old granddaughter.
    First I want to see all the sloshing around in the mud at the tailgate area .
    Then I plan to get a little bit more entertainment by watching my granddaughter slide Down the hill.
    I trained five before her now its time for her training.
    My wife said you can do that I am not going to do that. that’s when I told my wife bring an extra pair of clothes, for the granddaughter. LOL
    Geaux Cajuns!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information