Thread: Potential Recruit

Default Potential Recruit

After perusing 247sports I ran across a kid from Denham Springs (Reese Mooney) committed to Liberty in both baseball and football. Anyone have any scoop on him or if we were even interested?

Default Re: Potential Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    After perusing 247sports I ran across a kid from Denham Springs (Reese Mooney) committed to Liberty in both baseball and football. Anyone have any scoop on him or if we were even interested?
    Mooney is a QB prospect as well as baseball. To my knowledge the staff is not signing a QB in this class.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Mooney is a QB prospect as well as baseball. To my knowledge the staff is not signing a QB in this class.
    My kingdom for a Center.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    My kingdom for a Center.
    The Fordham kid from Florida is a pure center. His father played with Jake and the Carolina Panthers.

The Fordham kid from Florida is a pure center. His father played with Jake and the Carolina Panthers.
    Awesome.

My prediction is Herring and either Ben or Chandler will be gone after this year. They may rethink that position.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    My prediction is Herring and either Ben or Chandler will be gone after this year. They may rethink that position.
    All three bouncing out would not be out the realm of possiblities. Two of them should have the hours for a degree by next spring.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    All three bouncing out would not be out the realm of possiblities. Two of them should have the hours for a degree by next spring.
    Not gonna happen with Ben. He already bounced once.

They may, I don't sit in the meetings. Just going off what I was told earlier in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    If he doesn’t emerge from the spring as the clear front runner he may. From every thing I have heard from with in the program the 2 most pure God given talented QBs on this current roster are on the bench they are just young. One was in high school last year and one missed all of spring and August practice recovering from a sports hernia surgery.

11. Default Re: Potential Recruit

If he doesn’t emerge from the spring as the clear front runner he may. From every thing I have heard from with in the program the 2 most pure God given talented QBs on this current roster are on the bench they are just young. One was in high school last year and one missed all of spring and August practice recovering from a sports hernia surgery.
    So we have 2 on the bench better than our NFL bound QB . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    He could possibly graduate and walk away. Played 2019 and '20 at Fresno. Two academic years here, '21 and '22. Don't know what kind of academic time he put in during summer. Four years, could have enough hours, never know. If the 2 QB system returns, that could influence decisions by players.

https://ragincajuns.com/sports/footb...ooldridge/8374

13. Default Re: Potential Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    So we have 2 on the bench better than our NFL bound QB . . .
    You can't achieve Top-20 status in consecutive years without an element of "talent graveyard" making an appearance. Some positions more than others.

Thread Information