Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: 7,888 attendance vs Troy 22.11.05

Default Re: 7,888

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    They've built their culture. We haven't.
    Let Geaux answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    But by 2026, you won't be able to use that as an excuse. The championship will be all inclusive, which means even our beloved Cajuns (granted only beloved by 5K) will have a chance to compete for a national title.

7888 was very generous tonight. I seriously doubt 4K was there tonight. They must have also counted both teams and their staff as well as the band as attendance to get to those numbers.

Been trying to upload pictures I took from the game tonight (the empty stands) but keep getting error messages.
    They also count season tickets sold. Most of those folks didn't go. Actual butts in seat was around 4500.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    They also count season tickets sold. Most of those folks didn't go. Actual butts in seat was around 4500.
    Were you there?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Were you there?
    Yes sir.

Default Re: 7,888 attendance vs Troy 22.11.05

Woke up this morning, had a cup of coffee and enjoyed the beautiful morning. Was looking for something positive to say but nope…….STILL FKN PATHETIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Woke up this morning, had a cup of coffee and enjoyed the beautiful morning. Was looking for something positive to say but nope…….STILL FKN PATHETIC!!!
    Basketball is right around the corner.

7. Default Re: 7,888 attendance vs Troy 22.11.05

Beautiful morning . . . What state are you in . . . Weather could not be much worse

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Beautiful morning . . . What state are you in . . . Weather could not be much worse
    Louisiana

9. Default Re: 7,888 attendance vs Troy 22.11.05

Louisiana
    It is so hot and humid you could put a bowl outside and collect soup

Genuinely embarrassed. Thank goodness Kent State had around 6k so we were not the worst in the country this week.

The football team has its issues, but I feel sad for them. It’s not like they are getting blown out and have 1 win. They are not great and this season has been an utter disappointment, but Lafayette has supported worse.

Embarrassed also for this administration. How you can’t capitalize on a winner the last 4 years is laughable. No marketing, no outreach to the community, no visible effort. It’s just pure complacency and we’re leaping backwards. That’s on you.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It is so hot and humid you could put a bowl outside and collect soup
    I enjoy my mornings on a patio with a fan overlooking a river. Not sure what the weather is like in Lafayette but there’s not a cloud in the sky here.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post

Embarrassed also for this administration. How you can’t capitalize on a winner the last 4 years is laughable. No marketing, no outreach to the community, no visible effort. It’s just pure complacency and we’re leaping backwards. That’s on you.
    I’m really starting to think it’s almost intentional from Martin Hall. Unless AD Maggard has been converted, there’s no way he can be happy with the overall product and lack of community outreach, etc.

Well last week I complimented USM on thier in game experience and bringing 27,000 to a thursday game and some jumped on me I'm ok we are fans. I'm one of those that are done for the year. JMO I feel either we fire Dez, or he hires an offensive coordinator to run the offense. Dez is not a play caller his plan is not working. He gets complacent and vanilla he doesn't have the killer instinct. He's too busy looking for the next play instead of coaching these guys. Next, he needs to hire a new defensive coordinator with experience I watch our DC give away two games in a row. Our guys played hard yesterday but were put in bad situations by the coaching staff. We're getting what we paid for. I feel sorry for our SRs who have put in so much work. For first to worst because of the coaching staff. I wouldn't be surprised if we have a lot of players transferring.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I’m really starting to think it’s almost intentional from Martin Hall. Unless AD Maggard has been converted, there’s no way he can be happy with the overall product and lack of community outreach, etc.
    That's what JamesTheJeweler said last night on the RR show. They don't care.

15. Default Re: 7,888 attendance vs Troy 22.11.05

I enjoy my mornings on a patio with a fan overlooking a river. Not sure what the weather is like in Lafayette but there’s not a cloud in the sky here.
    Went to 7:00 mass this morning. It was so humid the entirety of my truck is wet and it sits under a carport. Had to use wipers all the way to church and it’s not raining. Everything is wet.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information