Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: 7,888 attendance vs Troy 22.11.05

Default Re: 7,888

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    Administration has done a horrible job over last few years promoting games.

Venue has done a poor job handling larger crowds over last few years.

Game day experience as a whole leaves a lot to be desired over last few years.

CMD was not a beloved hire by fans as a whole.

All of the above contribute to a declining fan base amongst other things out of our control.
    You forgot t joe following the foot steps of his fossil mentor. The woke $$$ goes to more important issues

Fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    This is the result of the G5/P5 split.

No one wants to spend time or money to watch a team with no shot at the highest prize.

Combine a poor venue and competitive product within 45 miles, one can understand.

Solution - The university administration has to be clear and vocal about the end goal for our program with a call to action.

If this doesn't work, create a nice 25K capacity stadium and enjoy your G5 to FCS fate.
    So how did two other sun belt teams sell out on a Thursday night?

4. Default Re: 7,888

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    So how did two other sun belt teams sell out on a Thursday night?
    They've built their culture. We haven't.

In less than a year we are back to Baldwin status. Attendance wise and status in the state. Bottom of the totem pole. Lower than stank ass ul Monroe. Disgusting

Default Re: Attendance Predictions - Troy 11.5.22

Haven't heard attendance yet, but if they say more than 5K, they are lying. I was there and this was the most pathetic attendance I have ever been apart of. It keeps just getting worse by the week. Attendance for Thursday will be less than 1000.

7. Default Re: Attendance Predictions - Troy 11.5.22

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Yeah, I don't think that's a deciding factor for the P5.
    I've seen Alabama, Texas A&M, Kansas St. and Oklahoma St. at Cajun Field. For all those games, we didn't have as near of a team like we did the past 2 years. It all has to come together. It can be done if they really want it done.
    Who is they?

8. Default Re: Attendance Predictions - Troy 11.5.22

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Haven't heard attendance yet, but if they say more than 5K, they are lying. I was there and this was the most pathetic attendance I have ever been apart of. It keeps just getting worse by the week. Attendance for Thursday will be less than 1000.
    It’s paid attendance so all season tickets are counted as there no matter what

UL Golf Re: 7,888

It’s almost like mediocre on field performance, zero marketing, bad ticketing, atrocious in game experience, and no outreach in the community isn’t a recipe for success. Phew. I was running out of adjectives there before I ran out of complaints.

HOPEFULLY one day we’ll be doing big things, and I can look back on tonight and be proud I was in that 7,888. I’m seeing a lot of people saying they are done. Not me. I’ve been here before the goofballs running this inept clownshow rolled in to town, and I’ll be here after.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    This is the result of the G5/P5 split.

No one wants to spend time or money to watch a team with no shot at the highest prize.

Combine a poor venue and competitive product within 45 miles, one can understand.

Solution - The university administration has to be clear and vocal about the end goal for our program with a call to action.

If this doesn't work, create a nice 25K capacity stadium and enjoy your G5 to FCS fate.
    But by 2026, you won't be able to use that as an excuse. The championship will be all inclusive, which means even our beloved Cajuns (granted only beloved by 5K) will have a chance to compete for a national title.

7888 was very generous tonight. I seriously doubt 4K was there tonight. They must have also counted both teams and their staff as well as the band as attendance to get to those numbers.

Been trying to upload pictures I took from the game tonight (the empty stands) but keep getting error messages.

Hire a high school coach and its done this quick. . We had a huge opportunity to hire a big name and Maggard dropped the ball. You had a coach move on to the University of Florida and you hire a high school coach. Wow. Maggard laying in the bed he made himself.

This is absolutely disgusting. I can't even imagine what Thursday will be like. And this will be on ESPNU. Now that will really be embarrassing. Can we use cardboard cut outs to fill the stands or CGI technology like they use in the movies to create the appearance we have fans in the stands.

Wait until next year this will be the new norm.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Hire a high school coach and its done this quick. . We had a huge opportunity to hire a big name and Maggard dropped the ball. You had a coach move on to the University of Florida and you hire a high school coach. Wow. Maggard laying in the bed he made himself.
    Wrong... t joe ordered this hire..period. $$$$ for the transfer to wokenss

15. Default Re: Attendance Predictions - Troy 11.5.22

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It’s paid attendance so all season tickets are counted as there no matter what
    So they FINALLY release the total season ticket sales sold.

With an epic 13 game winning streak as the wind behind the sales force, 7,888

Not good.

Zero effort in the off the field off season infects the whole, season on and off tbe field.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information