Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: As rare home underdog, it's 'business as usual' for Louisiana football against Troy

1. UL Football As rare home underdog, it's 'business as usual' for Louisiana football against Troy

There's been one other time Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns were home underdogs in the last four seasons.

They'll be again against Troy this Saturday.

Default Re: As rare home underdog, it's 'business as usual' for Louisiana football against Troy

Cajuns bust Trojans. "Business as Usual"

Default Re: As rare home underdog, it's 'business as usual' for Louisiana football against Troy

It ain't business as usual for Troy. They are coming to take the crown & knock the old king off the hill officially. We better be ready because they're damn sure gonna be ready.

Where can we hear BWK call in?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Where can we hear BWK call in?
    Don't worry Cuz, if Troy whips UL, I got nothing to say the rest of the season. You & Vic, charliek & fan0f69 Can have the rest of the season to claim all your wins against me. I'm done at that point. I got a smoke pole, rifle, bow & a crossbow & a life time hunting license. I'll be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Don't worry Cuz, if Troy whips UL, I got nothing to say the rest of the season. You & Vic, charliek & fan0f69 Can have the rest of the season to claim all your wins against me. I'm done at that point. I got a smoke pole, rifle, bow & a crossbow & a life time hunting license. I'll be just fine.
    Fanof69?

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Fanof69?
    Wow.the great BWK actually parodied my handle.I'm touched, Honored, and quite frankly slightly aroused.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Wow.the great BWK actually parodied my handle.I'm touched, Honored, and quite frankly slightly aroused.
    You would be. Hey it does have a personality & it made a funny haha. That's more than I can say for jmv & charlie. charlie's attempt at smack talk is so weak, Lucy don't even want to play the football trick on him any more. Hey charlie, how was that bag of rocks you got for Halloween? And b4h is so thrilled someone actually knows who he is. The other one who's left out of this party is that other little minor league goblin. Cajun something or other, whatever it is today.

It???

10. Default Re: As rare home underdog, it's 'business as usual' for Louisiana football against Troy

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    It???
    We will have to ask Cory.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    You would be. Hey it does have a personality & it made a funny haha. That's more than I can say for jmv & charlie. charlie's attempt at smack talk is so weak, Lucy don't even want to play the football trick on him any more. Hey charlie, how was that bag of rocks you got for Halloween? And b4h is so thrilled someone actually knows who he is. The other one who's left out of this party is that other little minor league goblin. Cajun something or other, whatever it is today.
    B4H isn't Jerry Babb for the millionth time. That dude is living rent free in your head. JMV is being hated on by you for calling out all your false narratives.

I'll take UL and that over

13. Default Re: As rare home underdog, it's 'business as usual' for Louisiana football against Troy

REALLY hate the "business as usual" phrase coming off of a performance like Southern Miss.

14. Default Re: As rare home underdog, it's 'business as usual' for Louisiana football against Troy

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    REALLY hate the "business as usual" phrase coming off of a performance like Southern Miss.
    I can think of 4 other games this year where that phrase would have bounced off the wall much better.

15. Default Re: As rare home underdog, it's 'business as usual' for Louisiana football against Troy

We Got This

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information