Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Softball vs LSU-E

UL Softball Softball vs LSU-E

Come out tomorrow and see why none of the LSU-E players will ever play for the Cajuns, and see the Cajuns at home for fall ball. The Cajuns will visit McNeese the following Sunday in Lake Charles. I will hold off on doing any kind of end of fall ball report. With some players battling injuries, rehabbing, etc I will wait until the spring. Once spring rolls around I may get with Roarman and Lcitsh to do a 4 part position series on the 23 season outlook. Geaux Cajuns.

Default Re: Sb tomorrow 2pm vs LSU-E

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Come out tomorrow and see why none of the LSU-E players will ever play for the Cajuns.
    Here, I helped make it clearer. It's like this with every sport at every major university...XYZ University, the local university, didn't recruit Junior or Sissy so we won't support them.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Here, I helped make it clearer. It's like this with every sport at every major university...XYZ University, the local university, didn't recruit Junior or Sissy so we won't support them.
    We will never win a Natty getting local only players.

4. Default Re: Sb tomorrow 2pm vs LSU-E

Regardless of the sport I’d take local talent over national talent if they’re equal potential. But there’s usually someone better nationally that you can get. If it’s really a toss up take the locals unless its a portal to more talent.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Come out tomorrow and see why none of the LSU-E players will ever play for the Cajuns.
    This sentence right here epitomizes why you are the biggest human dildo on this board. You seem to be under the mis-guided belief that you are the end all, be all purveyor of softball talent and that no one knows softball talent better than you. Padnuh, I can name at least 3 guys off the top of my head who rarely post on here but who know 1000x more softball talent than you. I'm just hoping that Glasco signs a player off of this LSU-E team just so we can rub that crap in your face. If you do read this board Coach Glasco, please sign an LSU-E girl from this team. PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    This sentence right here epitomizes why you are the biggest human dildo on this board. You seem to be under the mis-guided belief that you are the end all, be all purveyor of softball talent and that no one knows softball talent better than you. Padnuh, I can name at least 3 guys off the top of my head who rarely post on here but who know 1000x more softball talent than you. I'm just hoping that Glasco signs a player off of this LSU-E team just so we can rub that crap in your face. If you do read this board Coach Glasco, please sign an LSU-E girl from this team. PLEASE!!!
    I stated facts about the talent level on LSU-E. Who cares who you know and since when did I say the Cajuns would never sign an LSU-E player? I said they would never play for the Cajuns. Play as in getting playing time, not a roster spot. Coach will not sign a kid just to prove to you that your correct. Actually the program aspires to attract a higher degree of talent than D2-Juco kids. Those girls at LSU-E aren't good enough right now to be on the Cajuns roster or they would be already. So in the Cajun coach staff I trust. I don't trust you or your friends opinion of talent. Your the same guy who cuts down every softball coaching decision made and even talks down about the softball broadcasting team.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    Nah I am We are LOUISIANA…
    Just like what JMV has to say 99.9% of the time due 3 his intelligence on sports and the fact that he is a true UL fan
    I know your buddy jmv doesn’t like to use the R word but damn if you don’t come off as one.

Hey Realitycheck after 4 innings LSUE has zero hits, the fastest pitch they have thrown is 63 with most in the 58 to 60 range. Help me out and let me know who we should be recruiting to play for the Cajuns?

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    Nah I am We are LOUISIANA…
    Just like what JMV has to say 99.9% of the time due 3 his intelligence on sports and the fact that he is a true UL fan
    Esqueleto is a great Cajun fan also. But for him to suggest that I am you is just plain silly.

10. Default Re: Sb tomorrow 2pm vs LSU-E

Esqueleto usually doesn’t post unless it’s fact.

After 7

Cajuns 22
    LSUE 3

12. Default Re: SB 2pm vs LSU-E

Where are all my posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    Cajuns win 31 to 3. And poof just like that Reality Check disappears. Not one player on LSUE is good enough to play for the Cajuns.

14. Default Re: SB 2pm vs LSU-E

I was hoping to read a little about Louisiana player highlights and less about where LSUe players will or won't end up

Default Re: SB 2pm vs LSU-E

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I was hoping to read a little about Louisiana player highlights and less about where LSUe players will or won't end up
    Cajuns won 31-3. So much action going on it would be hard to single out Cajuns players. We dominated. If you want to know about any individual player I can fill you in. As a whole it is to much to comment on.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information