Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It’s a Great Day to be a Ragin Cajun!

UL Football It’s a Great Day to be a Ragin Cajun!

I left M.M. Roberts Stadium Thursday night more frustrated and ____ed off than I have a UL football game in a long, long time. It was as ugly and frustrating of a loss as they come. They had opportunity after opportunity to get themselves in that game and ultimately win it. Hell, as ugly as it was, they were in position to tie the game up with a minute to go. Coulda, woulda, shoulda, I know, I know I say all that to say this

After a couple of days of simmering on the game, I woke up today realizing damn it’s nice to be a Ragin Cajun! Growing up, no one was celebrating beating the Cajuns, it was just an expectation But now? I’ve seen the Cajuns lose twice in person this year and you know what the common theme was (besides giving the game away)? The opposing team acted like they won the Super Bowl after beating the Cajuns. The Cajuns are still the class of the west and those who beat us know it One year doesn’t change that.

Geaux Cajuns 🤟🌶

Default Re: It’s a Great Day to be a Ragin Cajun!

Class of the west with a 1-3 record??

3. Default Re: It’s a Great Day to be a Ragin Cajun!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun918 View Post
    I’ve seen the Cajuns lose twice in person this year and you know what the common theme was (besides giving the game away)? The opposing team acted like they won the Super Bowl after beating the Cajuns.

Geaux Cajuns ��
    Soooweeeeeeet!

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Class of the west with a 1-3 record??
    … Did you read the rest of the post? … it acknowledged the failure of this year.

But yes, I do believe we can struggle this year and remain the class of the west considering how consistent as our recent domination of the west has been. Obviously if we see this continue, that can change.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Soooweeeeeeet!
    I think I may be the bad luck charm. I’ve seen them lose all 4 games. Hopefully my luck turns around. I’ve got two more road trips planned.

And it’s always a great day to be a Ragin’ Cajun.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I think I may be the bad luck charm. I’ve seen them lose all 4 games. Hopefully my luck turns around. I’ve got two more road trips planned.

And it’s always a great day to be a Ragin’ Cajun.
    Just stay home and we might have a chance.

I left M.M. Roberts Stadium Thursday night more frustrated and ____ed off than I have a UL football game in a long, long time. It was as ugly and frustrating of a loss as they come. They had opportunity after opportunity to get themselves in that game and ultimately win it. Hell, as ugly as it was, they were in position to tie the game up with a minute to go. Coulda, woulda, shoulda, I know, I know I say all that to say this

After a couple of days of simmering on the game, I woke up today realizing damn it’s nice to be a Ragin Cajun! Growing up, no one was celebrating beating the Cajuns, it was just an expectation But now? I’ve seen the Cajuns lose twice in person this year and you know what the common theme was (besides giving the game away)? The opposing team acted like they won the Super Bowl after beating the Cajuns. The Cajuns are still the class of the west and those who beat us know it One year doesn’t change that.

Geaux Cajuns ����
    Sorry this does not make me feel any better.

Geaux Cajuns ����
    Bob Marlin is that you? . that is the most embarrassing thing ever written on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Bob Marlin is that you? . that is the most embarrassing thing ever written on this board.
    Lannister is backkkkk.

10. Default Re: It’s a Great Day to be a Ragin Cajun!

We’re not the class of the West. Can we be that again? Going to be tuff for sure. I’m seeing a budding great coach in Will Hall. I sure hated to see him go. Troy has been trending upward, and now South appears to have figured out how to be very good.

USM was celebrating like crazy because they’re in a dead heat for West championship.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    No, I think "ROCK SOLID " still holds that title.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Sorry this does not make me feel any better.
    If Mike ever decides to teach the fundamentals of physical football & practice it during the work week, not every day mind you. But at least one good scrimmage of 40 plays during the week. Or two scrimmages of 25 plays. But you have to practice running & tackling full speed during the week. I mean full speed. Then this team will become dangerous. Until then, forget about it. Not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    If Mike ever decides to teach the fundamentals of physical football & practice it during the work week, not every day mind you. But at least one good scrimmage of 40 plays during the week. Or two scrimmages of 25 plays. But you have to practice running & tackling full speed during the week. I mean full speed. Then this team will become dangerous. Until then, forget about it. Not gonna happen.
    You can forget about a full speed scrimmage in D1 football once the season starts and especially at this point of the season. Just isnt gonna happen. Hell that dont happen at the high school level. Maybe if a coach is pizzed off and uses it as a form of discipline but other than that you can forget it

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    You can forget about a full speed scrimmage in D1 football once the season starts and especially at this point of the season. Just isnt gonna happen. Hell that dont happen at the high school level. Maybe if a coach is pizzed off and uses it as a form of discipline but other than that you can forget it
    After mid season it was shells and helmet only for us.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    After mid season it was shells and helmet only for us.
    Didn’t realize softball players wore shells at practice. Learn something new every day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information