Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Goat? I Think Not

1. Default Re: The Goat? I Think Not

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    https://1033thegoat.com/cajuns-fan-r...u-tiger-decal/

Amazing they will post an article by Chris Reed referring to us as UL Lafayette. Anyone left listening to this station should rethink their life choices.
    What an A-Hole!!!

2. Default Re: The Goat? I Think Not

Is it different then the B-hole.

Default Re: The Goat? I Think Not

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Reed is a 50 year old wedding DJ. He went to UL. WORSHIPS anything BR and he knows exactly what he's doing when he butcher's the name.

The article was lazy and unnecessary. When I called him out for using our content without permission, acknowledgement or tagging us on the platform, he whined and vanished. Cowards cowards cowards everywhere around this town.
    It’s pretty amazing the amount of people who have made their livelihoods in this city who openly hate UL. More often than not it seems to stem from the LSU debate and the amount of reverence UL fans are expected to show for the flagship.

4. Default Re: The Goat? I Think Not

It’s pretty amazing the amount of people who have made their livelihoods in this city who openly hate UL. More often than not it seems to stem from the LSU debate and the amount of reverence UL fans are expected to show for the flagship.
    That my friend is fact. Also, many don’t even know why that is a fact, they are just following the Jones’. It is truly amazing how naive the general public here is with respect to the direct and indirect beneficial effects the university has on the success of each of their respective businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    That my friend is fact. Also, many don’t even know why that is a fact, they are just following the Jones’. It is truly amazing how naive the general public here is with respect to the direct and indirect beneficial effects the university has on the success of each of their respective businesses.
    Mr. Reed is a perfect example of this. DJ for years at Lafayette’s largest new music station. DJs at nightclubs throughout Acadiana. How many of the parties his station has hosted have been primarily attended by UL students? I would bet a good bit, yet the guy has nothing but disdain for the university.

All these ____head types were very quiet the last 3-4 years but they’ve come back lately ����_♂️

7. Default Re: The Goat? I Think Not

I can’t understand how a person goes to a university four or more years, gets to stay there and hates, disrespects his university and it’s fans. If you love Ellis Who then go there.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I can’t understand how a person goes to a university four or more years, gets to stay there and hates, disrespects his university and it’s fans. If you love Ellis Who then go there.
    As I told my Tiger child, do not talk smack about this university that educated your mom and dad, not to mention help put a roof over your head, food on the table, got you a car, allowed you to play sports and assisted you attend the university of your choosing.

Absolutely!

I would say that we need to include education on this during orientation, but the admin. probably needs this too.

11. Default Re: The Goat? I Think Not

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    I would say that we need to include education on this during orientation, but the admin. probably needs this too.
    Profound statement there.

When those teaching the topic don't know the topic, it's going to be a long day.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    The goat aka 1420 is nothing but a click bait website now full of ads.
    100% TRUTH!!

Clickbait and fishing for social media interactions. Every Monday morning, "Who won the weekend in sports" or "Who was the biggest loser this weekend in sports?" Such little effort goes into their offerings.

You would think everyone at Town Square would be a millionaire by now with the amount of pop up advertisements on their pages.

13. Default Re: The Goat? I Think Not

I don’t know about that. I just listen to the games, coaches shows, and sometimes an article that might intrigue me.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    100% TRUTH!!

Clickbait and fishing for social media interactions. Every Monday morning, "Who won the weekend in sports" or "Who was the biggest loser this weekend in sports?" Such little effort goes into their offerings.

You would think everyone at Town Square would be a millionaire by now with the amount of pop up advertisements on their pages.
    Townsquare Media is currently $523,420,000 in debt.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Townsquare Media is currently $523,420,000 in debt.
    Wow.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information