Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

Tickets Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

Raw:

Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

Pod Version:

Great podcast as usual guys.

Listening to this made the drive back from Mississippi go by a little quicker this morning

Can you guys quit your day jobs and take over our marketing department?

Edit: Uncensored BWK was good stuff

4. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

Trust me, they can't afford us. And they'd never let us do what needs to be done or say what needs to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Trust me, they can't afford us. And they'd never let us do what needs to be done or say what needs to be said.
    I figured that much lol.

Thankfully you guys are putting good ideas out there and offering alternatives to the status quo

Hopefully someone (in the admin) is listening

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I seem to remember there’s something like 26 people in the marketing department. Surely they could afford you guys if they clean house like Elon Musk

I'll need a new gig in 2 years...so, count me in...

8. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

My afternoon 4pm listen is now on the books.

I swear I was laughing so hard at BWK’s call on the drive back today that I think Jeaux thought I was gonna drive off the road. Gonna start calling him Koronary Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I swear I was laughing so hard at BWK’s call on the drive back today that I think Jeaux thought I was gonna drive off the road. Gonna start calling him Koronary Kyle
    At what time mark does BWK come on?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    In case anyone is wondering what the booty wipe is.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE75BMBzjR8

bandwagon you seem like a wild character. we need more of your kind in red and white . i listened on the way back from ms and plumb forgot i was by myself in the truck. felt like a bunch of college pals ranting and raving and finally making peace with a beat down. not sure if you all know each other but it sounds like you are all life long friends. it is almost better if you didnt. that would speak to the ability of the podcast guys to connect with cajuns fans. another job well done including the callers

Quote Originally Posted by ExecutiveCajun View Post
    bandwagon you seem like a wild character. we need more of your kind in red and white . i listened on the way back from ms and plumb forgot i was by myself in the truck. felt like a bunch of college pals ranting and raving and finally making peace with a beat down. not sure if you all know each other but it sounds like you are all life long friends. it is almost better if you didnt. that would speak to the ability of the podcast guys to connect with cajuns fans. another job well done including the callers
    Now, you see? If you'd have offered me a ride from Livingston to the game & back, you could have heard all of that rant & whole lot more. Oh well, your loss their buddy. I'm glad you didn't fall asleep on the way home.

14. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

executive, you have lost it . . .

15. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

Love all the takes.

A reason traditions get lost is there is no hand off mechanism. You know there isn't because for example, the first two stories every year have a ULL or something equally foreign.

There needs to be a Louisiana handbook for all new employees at Louisiana especially around Athletics. They can't teach the freshmen stuff they don't know.

Kyle is right, from a purely football game standpoint (stepping out of fan boots) Spotting a team 24 points and almost coming back is extremely entertaining.

I hated it.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information