Thread: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

1. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Probably a UBR fan on a pass.
    Probably not . . .

Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Probably not . . .
    How would you know? The woods up there are as thick of em a they are with chiggers. USM has no problem with dual UBR fan ship.

3. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

How would you know? The woods up there are as thick of em a they are with chiggers. USM has no problem with dual UBR fan ship.
    Source . ..

Source . ..
    Me, myself, I & about 5000 people I met & talked about football with up there.

5. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

Me, myself, I & about 5000 people I met & talked about football with up there.
    You personally talked to 5000 people at USM . . . Dude, you need help

6. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

5,000 is nothing, have you never heard of Unlimited SomeMetrics

USoMetrics for short.

It's former name was Unlimited Someones Met.

7. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    5,000 is nothing, have you never heard of Unlimited SomeMetrics

USoMetrics for short.

It's former name was Unlimited Someones Met.
    I don’t ever have had to hear anything to call that BS.

I talked with probably 3 times that many people from the area when I lived up there about this. Do I sound like a particularly shy person to you? Let me explain something to you. Hattiesburg & surrounding area are much like Lafayette /Acadiana. It suffers from split allegiances everywhere. You either pull for USM, Miss. St. or Ole Miss. If you pull for state, or ole Miss, it stops right there. But if you pull for USM it is perfectly acceptable to pull for UBR. Some people even pull for USM & Alabama because USM has bragging rights with Alabama. The way they see it. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

When I worked at Mr. Gatti's in Hattiesburg, that was the place to meet people. I knew everybody. I knew just about every player on the team. I knew the coaches, the assistants, the frat people, the sorority girls. I met thousands of people there. This was before the internet when people did something besides walk into a restaurant & immediately start starring at their phones. What a pathetic small mind you have.

10. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

When I worked at Mr. Gatti's in Hattiesburg, that was the place to meet people. I knew everybody. I knew just about every player on the team. I knew the coaches, the assistants, the frat people, the sorority girls. I met thousands of people there. This was before the internet when people did something besides walk into a restaurant & immediately start starring at their phones. What a pathetic small mind you have.
    At least my pathetic small mind has vibrant gray matter in it which makes it powerful. I hear the rocks which yours is adorned with loud and clear.

At least my pathetic small mind has gray matter in it which makes it powerful. I hear the rocks which yours is adorned with loud and clear.
    Do you have any sources to counteract my sources & or you just making a Halloween ghoul out of yourself for all the readers to enjoy? Go look at the video of M$M taking the tiger eye off the wall at the beer joint? You're in the dweeb troll mode.

12. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

Do you have any sources to counteract my sources & or you just making a Halloween ghoul out of yourself for all the readers to enjoy? Go look at the video of M$M taking the tiger eye off the wall at the beer joint? You're in the dweeb troll mode.
    Your feed is sufficient. You can’t stand to remain in a zone that is believable. If you could, much of what you have to contribute would be great, but no . . .

Your feed is sufficient. You can’t stand to remain in a zone that is believable. If you could, much of what you have to contribute would be great, but no . . .
    I don't give a good crap if you believe me, or not. Your attitude is if you haven't seen it, or done it, then it didn't happen. I could care a less. I went into minute detail to explain why the mindset of practically one hundred percent of those who follow football in that area is all the way from Jones county southward to the GOM in Mississippi in all points East of 59. If you don't like it, or believe it I couldn't give a ____. You've just spent the last hour proving what an idiot you are by not taking my word on something.

I worked in Hattiesburg for about a year an half at the Fox affiliate there...he's correct, most people I encountered were either USM or MSU...some ole miss...however outside of USM MBB, the SEC fans didn't really look down at USM...

15. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: USM Golden Eagles

What does any of that have to do with the claim by BWK that the one bad fan was probably an LSU fan?

I will sit and wait . . .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information