Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Game Day!!!

1. Default Re: Game Day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Pure and simple MAT, UL just sucks at this.you can take all the fancy titles of all the so called talented and qualified people over there at the complex in marketing and digital and fire all of them. Worthless, other than the weekly game videos, but that's only if we win.
    RR tried to hint to the video team on twitter that, hey, maybe we need to step our game up with the hype videos this week People acted like it was an insult.

It's not enough to just tell people that we're playing. That's easy. TELL THEM WHY ITS IMPORTANT. Especially our younger fans (you know, the generations we're trying to capture for the future of our fanbase when 90% of the older generations pass on and we have a donut hole for support) that we're around in the 70s, 80s and 90s. The entire fanbase needs a visual reminder of how heated this rivalry was. Hattiesburg sure remembers are cares A LOT about this game.

Thank goodness for guys like Jeaux, M$M, Beavis, Esquelleto, Chuck, Tommy, Mr. Butler, etc I know they understand what this game means and they'll be out there raising hell. But ____ we can't exist on a fanbase of 10!

Default Re: Game Day!!!

Go listen to RR's latest episode and listen to my "Man I Tell You What" segment.

That should tell you all you need to know on the importance of this game.

We are playing another version of Louisiana Tech tonight without the Tech foolishness. We should be promoting the heck out of this game.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Game Day!!!

GEAUX SOCCER!!!
    GEAUX FOOTBALL!!!
    GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatSouthernMiss

Pure and simple MAT, UL just sucks at this.you can take all the fancy titles of all the so called talented and qualified people over there at the complex in marketing and digital and fire all of them. Worthless, other than the weekly game videos, but that's only if we win.
    USL all the way.the only thing stopping us, is us.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Red on and ready to roll. Hattiesburg better be ready as well cause we cominnnnnnnn. LFG BOYSSSSSS
    Damn! I'm jealous. I think you guys are gonna see something special tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    RR tried to hint to the video team on twitter that, hey, maybe we need to step our game up with the hype videos this week People acted like it was an insult.

It's not enough to just tell people that we're playing. That's easy. TELL THEM WHY ITS IMPORTANT. Especially our younger fans (you know, the generations we're trying to capture for the future of our fanbase when 90% of the older generations pass on and we have a donut hole for support) that we're around in the 70s, 80s and 90s. The entire fanbase needs a visual reminder of how heated this rivalry was. Hattiesburg sure remembers are cares A LOT about this game.

Thank goodness for guys like Jeaux, M$M, Beavis, Esquelleto, Chuck, Tommy, Mr. Butler, etc I know they understand what this game means and they'll be out there raising hell. But ____ we can't exist on a fanbase of 10!
    Our version of the Hangover crew.

Taking the Champaign Flight are we?
    Just playing. Went to hard Saturday so I'm gonna pace myself. Want to remember the second half this time. Still gonna be an insufferable azshat but just a little more sober. Lol

Geaux Cajuns. Beat Dick pik U

8. Default Re: Game Day!!!

This should have been a last game of the year matchup.

Of course someone or some few at UL requested the fancy trip to Texas every other year over how many fans USM would bring to Louisiana and vice versa.

Is there a watch party at Cajun Field tonight? The university facebook page said, "come out to Cajun Field tonight to cheer on the Cajuns Football team as they take on Southern Mississippi."

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Is there a watch party at Cajun Field tonight? The university facebook page said, "come out to Cajun Field tonight to cheer on the Cajuns Football team as they take on Southern Mississippi."
    That’s either a comically bad error or a comically bad job of promoting an actual thing.

11. Default Re: Game Day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Uhhhh, would be big news. Hope someone is promoting. never mind

12. Default Re: Game Day!!!

Also, does anyone have footage of Mike Des limping up and down the field in 2008 while getting destroyed by Austin Davis and USM? I've spent most of the morning looking for it on the internet, but like everything else every other university has figured out how to do, we have almost no archived footage on YouTube of our football history.

Uhhhh, would be big news. Hope someone is promoting. never mind
    Juuuuuuust kidding, the university is actually promoting a different event tonight.

https://calendar.louisiana.edu/view/.event_id/11138

14. Default Re: Game Day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    That’s either a comically bad error or a comically bad job of promoting an actual thing.
    I'm not seeing that post.

15. Default Re: Game Day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Juuuuuuust kidding, the university is actually promoting a different event tonight.

https://calendar.louisiana.edu/view/.event_id/11138
    Ah yes, a splatter paint event. MUCH MORE important that a nationally televised football game. And at the same time to boot! BRILLIANT ____ing marketing strategy. The left hand definitely knows what the right hand is trying to do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information