Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Cajuns QB1

UL Football Cajuns QB1

Just wanna say I am a huge Chandler Fields fan and feel he is QB 1 . Just sit back and think of all the drops and the fact he got pulled twice after two touchdown drives on his first to possessions in two separate games . If he was turned loose he would likely be a better QB then Ben . I will support Ben . Hmmmm… I may have caused a debate with my 1st tweet or whatever in a while… and 1 more thing

We are LOUISIANA

Default Re: Cajuns QB1

Popcorn

Time for BWKs Book of the Day post.

What a great time to make a post like this. Smh

FFS.

Less is more bro

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Time for BWKs Book of the Day post.
    The man is entitled to his opinion. I don't have to agree with it to know this. The only thing I would ask is which two separate games he threw 2 TDs in his first two possessions & got pulled?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    The man is entitled to his opinion. I don't have to agree with it to know this. The only thing I would ask is which two separate games he threw 2 TDs in his first two possessions & got pulled?

Zero games

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    Just wanna say I am a huge Chandler Fields fan and feel he is QB 1 . Just sit back and think of all the drops and the fact he got pulled twice after two touchdown drives on his first to possessions in two separate games . If he was turned loose he would likely be a better QB then Ben . I will support Ben . Hmmmm… I may have caused a debate with my 1st tweet or whatever in a while… and 1 more thing

We are LOUISIANA
    Da Boot is Backkkkk

Scoring drives not TD passes

We are LOUISIANA
    I only remember the Monroe game where he scored 2 in a row and got pulled. In your defense I will say we did never see chandler get the same opportunity that Ben got. There is a reason he won the job. Given the same opportunity you may be right. We will probably never know.

Against ULM Chandler ran for a touchdown, and then threw one to Jefferson then the rotation started ( and all went to ____ ) give the man a full game. I agree Ben needs to start the next game, but time will prove that Chandler is the better quarterback.

Against ULM Chandler ran for a touchdown, and then threw one to Jefferson then the rotation started ( and all went to ____ ) give the man a full game. I agree Ben needs to start the next game, but time will prove that Chandler is the better quarterback.
    BWK and M$M would like to have a conversation with you.

They about Equal, but it’s Ben’s job to lose now. Ben should get the start and be qb1

All I know is my butt need to spend more time on Ragin’ Pagin . You guys Rock

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information