Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Cajuns QB1

Default Re: Cajuns QB1

Want morrow night 2 be here now

2. Default Re: Cajuns QB1

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Ok I will make it easy for you. Do you think Ben will get drafted?
    Too small a sample size for ME to answer that.

I didn't even start thinking about Elijah Michell's chances until his career at Louisiana was almost over.

Q

Ok I will make it easy for you. Do you think Ben will get drafted?
    Foolish talk at this point.

4. Default Re: Cajuns QB1

So with the XFL CFL USFL now around their are many more chances for kids to continue their careers. That and the extended practice squad. I won’t say Ben doesn’t have a chance to continue to play professionally but I would be shocked if he gets drafted. I hope I am wrong. But very few qbs get drafted each year.

5. Default Re: Cajuns QB1

So that's a guaranteed call up right?
    After listening to Gerry Herbert's Man I Tell You What segment on Ragin Review, I have a small opinion.

To make it to the NFL: A Louisiana quarterback has to beat USM at least once.

Dude give it up. Ben isn't NFL material.
    Neither was Johnny Unitas, or Kurt Warner, or Jake Delhome, or Tom Brady for that matter. So there you have it. You win. I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    So with the XFL CFL USFL now around their are many more chances for kids to continue their careers. That and the extended practice squad. I won’t say Ben doesn’t have a chance to continue to play professionally but I would be shocked if he gets drafted. I hope I am wrong. But very few qbs get drafted each year.
    There's gonna be a lot more drafted of the next couple of years though. There's less teams settled on their QBs in the NFL right now than ever before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Neither was Johnny Unitas, or Kurt Warner, or Jake Delhome, or Tom Brady for that matter. So there you have it. You win. I quit.
    I have no idea if Ben is NFL material (neither do you), but listing a few guys who overcame the odds doesn't cover for the thousands upon thousands of good, solid college QBs who never even get a sniff of the NFL. How about we just see how this season, hell this next game, plays out before we go crazy?

So if a baseball player goes 4 for 4 in college he will be called to the show soon?
    If a junior pitcher goes four for four while throwing a three hit shut out. Then follows that up with striking out 21 out of 21 hitters his next time out before he's pulled in the 7th inning, I guarantee you, any big league scouting department worth a bag of Best Stop gratons will be sending scouts to the next game he pitches. That's the problem. You have no respect for how long those records have stood at UL to understand that young man's accomplishments the past two weeks. You're so focused on the negative. You can't see the positive punching you in the face.

10. Default Re: Cajuns QB1

History gave Chandler the start in game 1 and history will put him back behind center before the end of the year. If not, I'm for Ben in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    I have no idea if Ben is NFL material (neither do you), but listing a few guys who overcame the odds doesn't cover for the thousands upon thousands of good, solid college QBs who never even get a sniff of the NFL. How about we just see how this season, hell this next game, plays out before we go crazy?
    Have at it Charlie. And feel free to type as much meaningless Bullcrap to make yourself feel better along the way. In the mean time, every time this guy goes out & throws 3, or more TDs in a game, I'm gonna remind you what air headed nimrods you & JMV are.

12. Default Re: Cajuns QB1

Damn Charlie, you can't keep better company than that . . .

Have at it Charlie. And feel free to type as much meaningless Bullcrap to make yourself feel better along the way. In the mean time, every time this guy goes out & throws 3, or more TDs in a game, I'm gonna remind you what air headed nimrods you & JMV are.
    BWK I have said, repeatedly, that I think Ben is a good QB and should be the starter.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    BWK I have said, repeatedly, that I think Ben is a good QB and should be the starter.
    Back stroke!

Back stroke!
    Did you hit your head? Seriously, hard hats are there for a reason.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information