Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Cajuns QB1

Default Re: Cajuns QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    You have absolutely no F'ing idea if I'm wrong. I have at least as good of a chance of being right as I do being wrong at this point. Have you seen the garbage the NFL is pumping out this season at QB? It's pure dog crap. And don't tell me this guy can't bee as good a Zappe from WKU. I will tell you where you can stuff it Mr. I know what you're afraid of. You're afraid of this kid making Des look so good that you look like a freaking moron for wanting to fire des earlier this season. Because if this guy keeps on doing what he's doing. He's gonna make Mike the next hot coaching commodity, UL is gonna win another ten games this season & next year people are going to call UL the next Boise State. I know what comes with all the entrapments of success. And you're scared people are gonna remember!
    Dude I want nothing more than for UL to win every single game. I want Ben to look good for for the team, but at the end of the day I bet you he will not be on an opening day NFL roster.

I'm saying if he continues to play the way he has so far he is gonna play in the NFL. What about that does your fat rat infested head not get?
    "IF" is a big word. If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump his butt every time he tried to hope.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Dude I want nothing more than for UL to win every single game. I want Ben to look for for the team, but at the end of the day I bet you he will not be on an opening day NFL roster.
    We'll visit again tomorrow night on the matter. By the way, do you realize who the saints have starting next Sunday?

"IF" is a big word. If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump his butt every time he tried to hope.
    Hwat?

And while some of you still lament the downfall of Chandler from his starting job the people who went to Cajun Field the other night were treated to a guy who completed passes to 10 DIFFERENT receivers in one game. Most professionals go their whole careers & never complete a ball to 10 different guys in one game. That is even more amazing than the 5 TDs which he surely would have had more if he had more than 45 minutes to play. I swear to Sweet Jesus some of you people have no freaking idea how to understand greatness, or potential greatness when it's swooning all over your behinds. What was it I heard the other day? Some of you people could fall in a barrel of playboy bunny titties & come out sucking your own ding a lings.
    So if a baseball player goes 4 for 4 in college he will be called to the show soon?

And while some of you still lament the downfall of Chandler from his starting job the people who went to Cajun Field the other night were treated to a guy who completed passes to 10 DIFFERENT receivers in one game. Most professionals go their whole careers & never complete a ball to 10 different guys in one game. That is even more amazing than the 5 TDs which he surely would have had more if he had more than 45 minutes to play. I swear to Sweet Jesus some of you people have no freaking idea how to understand greatness, or potential greatness when it's swooning all over your behinds. What was it I heard the other day? Some of you people could fall in a barrel of playboy bunny titties & come out sucking your own ding a lings.
    If you gonna quote someone at least quote what the said correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Nobody here wants Ben to fail and I think everyone here is happy to see the success Ben is having. I hope it continues, I really do. I hope whoever lines up under center has great performances for the Cajuns and I don't think anyone would disagree with that, even Chandler Fields wants Ben to succeed. I think what most are saying is:

1--the 2 QB system hampered both QB's, Chandler and Ben.
    2--Ben is benefiting from the fact that he is the QB right now and is getting 100% of the first team reps.
    3--Ben is benefiting from the fact that he is not getting pulled every 3rd series or something similar to that.

My only fear with Ben and I have seen this for two straight games, and mind you these are games that he has performed extremely well, is that He had a couple of sideline throws on Saturday vs Arkansas State that looked sketchy to say the least. I went back and watched the game vs Marshall and ASU and my only and I mean only criticism of Ben is his 10 yard or so out patterns to the sidelines. In both games it appears that this is his weakest throw and granted this is possibly the most difficult pass in football. I have counted in 2 games 4 passes that had the defense been in a little better position they would not only have been interceptions but would have been pick 6's. Every time I see him throw the sideline out between 7-12 yards I cringe. Luckily he has not been intercepted on that play in the last 2 games, but it is the one and only criticism I can give of him in these games. I think he is playing very well and hope it continues, but that being said he needs to be more careful on that particular throw. Outside of that, kudos to Ben, keep up the good work.

And I know you are going to say, but he hasn't been intercepted and I agree with you. I am just saying a few of these have been way to close for comfort.
    Great post that all real Cajuns fans agree with.

We'll visit again tomorrow night on the matter. By the way, do you realize who the saints have starting next Sunday?
    Nope don't watch the NFL. ____ them kneeling bastards.

If Lemur Tails were 3 inches shorter and it mated with a Gobi Elk this would all make sense

10. Default Re: Cajuns QB1

So if a baseball player goes 4 for 4 in college he will be called to the show soon?
    4-for-4 in baseball is closer to 12-of-13 in football than it is to 5 touchdowns in 3 quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    If Lemur Tails were 3 inches shorter and it mated with a Gobi Elk this would all make sense
    This guy gets it. BWK uses the word IF, I think and I believe way to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    4-for-4 in baseball is closer to 12-of-13 in football than it is to 5 touchdowns in 3 quarters.
    So that's a guaranteed call up right?

Very intelligent post

14. Default Re: Cajuns QB1

So that's a guaranteed call up right?
    Asked and answered.

"The sample size is to small for ME to form an opinion on that.

I've also seen 9 and 10 thousand yard passers not get drafted."

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Asked and answered.

"The sample size is to small for ME to form an opinion on that.

I've also seen 9 and 10 thousand yard passers not get drafted."
    Ok I will make it easy for you. Do you think Ben will get drafted?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information