You had to many drinks to remember?
    I don’t drink

2. Default Re: Cajuns QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I don’t drink
    Ha F'N Ha Me either!!!

Default Re: Cajuns QB1

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    BWK and M$M would like to have a conversation with you.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    No Sir I already stated that Ben needs to start the next game. I just feel deeply that Chandler is the long-term quarterback at some point. It would have to come in the form of an injury, as we do not need another quarterback rotation. No, I’m a diehard that wants to win.
    Or Maybe I to come back to Ragin Pagin with a bang LOL …
    I hope Chriss shows to be better than both with another spring and fall under his belt and is our next long term QB.

Time 2 put things in perspective and this is not a knock on Ben . He finally Woke up in the 2nd half of Marshall and then he had a good game against Ark state who might have the worst secondary in the Nation Anyway… I think S Miss Defense is Legit and this will be the real test for Ben . On a side not our Defense may have its best game of the year .

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Pray tell why? The man tied the record for the most TDs in UL history & completed balls to 10 different receivers in his 2nd start.
    He did that against a terrible defense and that makes him ready for the NFL?

Maybe you need to reread the post.
    I did. You said QUOTE , I believe that Ben is going to have an opportunity to play at the next level by the time he leaves here. I am telling you that you are wrong.

8. Default Re: Cajuns QB1

12 of 13 completions in game 2 is wide awake.

There have been NFL quarterbacks who have never experienced a 92% completion percentage in any game game at any level.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    12 of 13 completions in game 2 is wide awake.

There have been NFL quarterbacks who have never experienced a 92% completion percentage in any game game at any level.
    So are you saying within two years Ben will be in the NFL?

10. Default Re: Cajuns QB1

So are you saying within two years Ben will be in the NFL?
    The sample size is to small for ME to form an opinion on that.

I've also seen 9 and 10 thousand yard passers not get drafted.

i think Ben has gotten better as the year has progressed, so it's his job to lose at this point.

I did. You said QUOTE , I believe that Ben is going to have an opportunity to play at the next level by the time he leaves here. I am telling you that you are wrong.
    You can’t tell someone they’re wrong when it has yet to happen. It remains to be seen. Maybe you disagree with his opinion but still doesn’t make him wrong. Kinda like when you told me I was wrong about Ben eventually being the starter when in reality you were the one who was wrong.

Is it probable he will be in the NFL? No, but that doesn’t make it impossible. If he continues to improve his game week after week for the next two years, I could definitely see him getting a shot. He’s got the size and strength but not sure he has an NFL arm. He kinda reminds me of a typical QB in a mike leach offense.

Hey people just remember levi Lewis was on a practice squad to start the season

I understand your position. Of course I highly disagree with it based on my observations. I wasn't glad to see Chandler get injured for this to happen. But I sure as hell don't want to see Ben injured either. Personally, and this is just a gut feeling, I believe that Ben is going to have an opportunity to play at the next level by the time he leaves here. Ben isn't a game manager. He's a game changer. And he's Mike's extension of what he wants to do on the field. Mike admitted as much yesterday on the radio. I look for Ben to throw 4 TDs tomorrow night. If this occurs, will you still think Chandler deserves the start against Troy for what could end up being a share of the SBC west lead?
    There is probably something in between "Ben is a future NFL player" and "we should change starters when Chandler is healthy".

The correct answer is Ben has played well, and that improved play has synced with the offensive line improving and the receivers dropping less balls. The entire offense has improved over the last few games. I definitely think he should start and not be removed unless and until we are up multiple scores or he is injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    You can’t tell someone they’re wrong when it has yet to happen. It remains to be seen. Maybe you disagree with his opinion but still doesn’t make him wrong. Kinda like when you told me I was wrong about Ben eventually being the starter when in reality you were the one who was wrong.

Is it probable he will be in the NFL? No, but that doesn’t make it impossible. If he continues to improve his game week after week for the next two years, I could definitely see him getting a shot. He’s got the size and strength but not sure he has an NFL arm. He kinda reminds me of a typical QB in a mike leach offense.
    I told you that you were wrong for that week. Go back and research it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information