Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: Cajuns QB1

Default Re: Cajuns QB1

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    All I know is my butt need to spend more time on Ragin’ Pagin . You guys Rock
    I told you alot of good material on this site. Just ignore the trolls that I told you about.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    BWK and M$M would like to have a conversation with you.
    Ulmost game never happened

Against ULM Chandler ran for a touchdown, and then threw one to Jefferson then the rotation started ( and all went to ____ ) give the man a full game. I agree Ben needs to start the next game, but time will prove that Chandler is the better quarterback.
    So you think it's more important to find out if Chandler can win his job back than to win games?

Also if I’m not mistaken, it was a touchdown in a field goal in another may have been the first game of the season but nonetheless, I just wanted to see what the kid can do if it wouldn’t of been a rotation

No Sir I already stated that Ben needs to start the next game. I just feel deeply that Chandler is the long-term quarterback at some point. It would have to come in the form of an injury, as we do not need another quarterback rotation. No, I’m a diehard that wants to win.
    Or Maybe I to come back to Ragin Pagin with a bang LOL …

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Ulmost game never happened
    It happened. We took the L. Time to get some W's.

No Sir I already stated that Ben needs to start the next game. I just feel deeply that Chandler is the long-term quarterback at some point. It would have to come in the form of an injury, as we do not need another quarterback rotation. No, I’m a diehard that wants to win.
    We are Louisiana. Believe that!

It happened. We took the L. Time to get some W's.
    Don’t know what you’re talking about.

I understand your position. Of course I highly disagree with it based on my observations. I wasn't glad to see Chandler get injured for this to happen. But I sure as hell don't want to see Ben injured either. Personally, and this is just a gut feeling, I believe that Ben is going to have an opportunity to play at the next level by the time he leaves here. Ben isn't a game manager. He's a game changer. And he's Mike's extension of what he wants to do on the field. Mike admitted as much yesterday on the radio. I look for Ben to throw 4 TDs tomorrow night. If this occurs, will you still think Chandler deserves the start against Troy for what could end up being a share of the SBC west lead?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Don’t know what you’re talking about.
    You had to many drinks to remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I understand your position. Of course I highly disagree with it based on my observations. I wasn't glad to see Chandler get injured for this to happen. But I sure as hell don't want to see Ben injured either. Personally, and this is just a gut feeling, I believe that Ben is going to have an opportunity to play at the next level by the time he leaves here. Ben isn't a game manager. He's a game changer. And he's Mike's extension of what he wants to do on the field. Mike admitted as much yesterday on the radio. I look for Ben to throw 4 TDs tomorrow night. If this occurs, will you still think Chandler deserves the start against Troy for what could end up being a share of the SBC west lead?
    Pump the brakes a little bit. Next level talk is a little pre mature.

Pump the brakes a little bit. Next level talk is a little pre mature.
    Pray tell why? The man tied the record for the most TDs in UL history & completed balls to 10 different receivers in his 2nd start.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Pray tell why? The man tied the record for the most TDs in UL history & completed balls to 10 different receivers in his 2nd start.
    Ok he ready for the NFL. LOL

Ok he ready for the NFL. LOL
    Maybe you need to reread the post.

15. Default Re: Cajuns QB1

That one game where Louisiana scored on 7 straight drives. everyone got pulled after a TD drive

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information