Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Podcast: We're Talkin Ragin' Cajuns Basketball

1. Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin Ragin' Cajuns Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Thank you both for doing it (and thnks to RaginDave for his podcasts as well). Your information was insightful and very welcomed!
    You are welcome.

Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin Ragin' Cajuns Basketball

Cajuns practice highlights:
    https://www.facebook.com/reel/832861391464627

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Thanks, everyone, and yes, Mike is welcome back any time he has time to join me. He does a great job, and I enjoyed interviewing him very much. Outside of here, I also received several texts about the podcast.
    Thanks for the pod. I enjoyed listening to y’all insight. Looking forward to the new season.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Thanks for the pod. I enjoyed listening to y’all insight. Looking forward to the new season.
    Thank you! I enjoy talking with Mike. It made for a nice evening.

Finally got a chance to listen and really enjoyed all of the insight. One question, I thought I had read over the summer that Richards would still be academically ineligible through the fall. Was thinking that and the Charles injury could really make 4-5 rotation thin through non conference play.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Finally got a chance to listen and really enjoyed all of the insight. One question, I thought I had read over the summer that Richards would still be academically ineligible through the fall. Was thinking that and the Charles injury could really make 4-5 rotation thin through non conference play.
    Honestly, I am not sure about Richards. I was told that he was back on track after summer school. I will as around this week and see if I can get an answer.
    Mike would be a better person to discuss Charles's injury.
    I appreciate you listening and the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Charles is cleared, and will play from day 1.

Finally had an opportunity to listen. Great interview, really enjoyed the content provided by Mike and Craig. Looking forward to future podcasts with Mike as a guest. Keep up the good work Craig. I know many people are currently down on the Cajun basketball program and I understand why. I myself wish it we had more success and NCAA appearances. However, I have been a diehard fan since the 1970's and at my age I'm not about to change now. Thus, I will continue to support Cajun basketball and hope for the best.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Marlin not Marley.
    He would be way more interesting if he were Marley.

10. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Podcast: We're Talkin Ragin' Cajuns Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    Finally had an opportunity to listen. Great interview, really enjoyed the content provided by Mike and Craig. Looking forward to future podcasts with Mike as a guest. Keep up the good work Craig. I know many people are currently down on the Cajun basketball program and I understand why. I myself wish it we had more success and NCAA appearances. However, I have been a diehard fan since the 1970's and at my age I'm not about to change now. Thus, I will continue to support Cajun basketball and hope for the best.

GEAUX CAJUNS!
    In spite of a decade of mediocrity we’ve been to the Big Dance under Marley more than DOA LaTurd since 1990

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post

GEAUX CAJUNS!
    Thank you! Mike does a great job of breaking down the team and the games.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Honestly, I am not sure about Richards. I was told that he was back on track after summer school. I will as around this week and see if I can get an answer.
    Mike would be a better person to discuss Charles's injury.
    I appreciate you listening and the feedback.
    Richards is academically eligible now. His summer school work allowed that to be the case. He actually played in Puerto Rico. He did miss some practice time due to a finger injury. He is back to practicing now but he did get behind. When we go with a "small lineup" and Brown is in foul trouble, you may see Lewis and Charles playing the 5 and 4 spots. At other times you will see Richards back up Brown in a traditional center role. As Cajuns80 said, Charles is practicing with no limitations now. His injury suffered in Puerto Rico was not as severe as once believed. It occurred when he flipped over Brown late in the second GAme held there. From what I recall, it did involve the knee. I think he was cleared for full contact about 2 weeks ago but I could be wrong on the actual date he got the OK. Once actual games begin, we will do more basketball podcasts. We can't discuss the two secret scrimmages other than to say one has already happened and the other will be this weekend. If anyone somehow finds out details about those and is tempted to share them here, please refrain from doing so. The NCAA frowns upon information from those being released. If anyone attending the basketball golf tournament on Friday wants to talk about things mentioned on the podcast, I would be happy to discuss. Of course that would have to be before or after the actual play.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information