Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ragin Review Postgame: stAte Redwolves

Tickets Ragin Review Postgame: stAte Redwolves

Raw:

Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: stAte Redwolves

Cajuns capture a dominant win over Western Division rival Arkansas State to improve to 4-3 on the season. The group reacts to an outstanding performance by Ben Wooldridge, the entire running back unit, a most improved offensive line effort, and of course, the Ragin Cajun defense that just continues to get better. We also give interesting statistical takeaways, talk about the putrid crowd, the difficulties we face with our fanbase and telling people "how to be fans."

3. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: stAte Redwolves

Geaux Cajuns.

ps Did you really count 56?

4. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: stAte Redwolves

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Geaux Cajuns.

ps Did you really count 56?
    Late 3rd, early 4th time frame. Lady next to me started counting them so I joined in.

5. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: stAte Redwolves

Good weather at 4pm keeps attendees away.

Good weather at 6 or 7pm brings out attendees.

Good weather at 4pm keeps attendees away.

Good weather at 6 or 7pm brings out attendees.
    Bull $h!+.

7. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: stAte Redwolves

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Bull $h!+.
    It is. But I'll double down on my comment from the postgame show. While LSU&A&MC has been spending millions indoctrinating the residents of Louisiana on Tiggah football, Louisiana Athletics has done the opposite. They've given alumni, Acadians and casual fans absolutely no reason to continue to support the university or it's sports teams.

Do fans deserve blame? Sure. But the ultimate blame lies at the feet of the people in charge for the last 30-40 years.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    It is. But I'll double down on my comment from the postgame show. While LSU&A&MC has been spending millions indoctrinating the residents of Louisiana on Tiggah football, Louisiana Athletics has done the opposite. They've given alumni, Acadians and casual fans absolutely no reason to continue to support the university or it's sports teams.

Do fans deserve blame? Sure. But the ultimate blame lies at the feet of the people in charge for the last 30-40 years.
    I can't argue with that. Hopefully a fresh new stadium will bring a whole new attitude to the community and the people marketing the program. It is just stale right now.

I can't argue with that. Hopefully a fresh new stadium will bring a whole new attitude to the community and the people marketing the program. It is just stale right now.
    Will work for one game.then its on to the latest purple and gold shining thing.

After 50 years of micro-managing by Martin Hall to stunt growth, why do we expect things to change?

1 of 2 things need to happen to truly right the ship.

1) T-Joe relinquishes control of the RCAF.

2) T-Joe retires.

Wake me up when 1 of the above happens.

Outside of the football, if you're saying stale is the same as boring, you're right.People today, don't want boring.all it takes to fix that, some money and imagination. And the assets needed are avialable within 25 miles of CF.

One example.The program/school, has not recoginzed last years SBC championship. How hard can that be. The incompetance is breathtaking.

12. Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: stAte Redwolves

Bull $h!+.
    While you stick your head in the pile of sand or whatever you just dug up, the evidence says otherwise.

The choices go through the roof for things to do on a sunny day.

After dark Louisiana football becomes a real nice attraction during cold beautiful bundle up weather.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Outside of the football, if you're saying stale is the same as boring, you're right.People today, don't want boring.all it takes to fix that, some money and imagination. And the assets needed are avialable within 25 miles of CF.

One example.The program/school, has not recoginzed last years SBC championship. How hard can that be. The incompetance is breathtaking.
    I was told that this particular issue will be addressed with the new stadium.

But to your point, promoting the brand definitely lacks in some areas.

While you stick your head in the pile of sand or whatever you just dug up, the evidence says otherwise.

The choices go through the roof for things to do on a sunny day.

After dark Louisiana football becomes a real nice attraction during cold beautiful bundle up weather.
    OMG, stop! The people that don't support UL at 4 won't support them at 6.
    You're like a broken record with ____ and bad dad jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    I was told that this particular issue will be addressed with the new stadium.

But to your point, promoting the brand definitely lacks in some areas.
    You're not telling me we are waiting until 2047 to make a simple banner are you?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information