Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs Arkansas State: PostGame

Default Re: So Ben Wooldridge had 5 TDs & 0ver 300 yards of passing:

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Yes
    So you heard “I know people out there love the quote unquote two quarter back system but I dot really give a crap what they think. I will do what’s I think is best for our team”. Proof he’s listening to the outside noise. If he can’t see that one QB is best for his team by now then he’s blind.

2. Default Re: So Ben Wooldridge had 5 TDs & 0ver 300 yards of passing:

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    So you heard “I know people out there love the quote unquote two quarter back system but I dot really give a crap what they think. I will do what’s I think is best for our team”. Proof he’s listening to the outside noise. If he can’t see that one QB is best for his team by now then he’s blind.
    I believe he had realized that all along. He has never implemented a 2 QB system. He has played 2 QB in order to assure himself he has chosen the right one.

I don’t understand how fans can’t see the difference between a 2 QB system (which is what Napier ran his first year) and what CMD has done and that is to give each a chance to win the job.

The problem now is that there is still a coalition out there that does not believe CMD should be the coach so they will twist and turn every specific fact scenario against CMD and now on boards like this there is a discussion about a 2 QB system when there has never been one played by CMD.

I believe he had realized that all along. He has never implemented a 2 QB system. He has played 2 QB in order to assure himself he has chosen the right one.

I don’t understand how fans can’t see the difference between a 2 QB system (which is what Napier ran his first year) and what CMD has done and that is to give each a chance to win the job.

The problem now is that there is still a coalition out there that does not believe CMD should be the coach so they will twist and turn every specific fact scenario against CMD and now on boards like this there is a discussion about a 2 QB system when there has never been one played by CMD.
    Des did the same thing napier did his first year. Napier had a scheduled series for his young sophomore that he was grooming for the future to come in just as Des had for Ben the first few weeks. The difference is a Sophmore won the job in camp and he had a scheduled series for a JR back up to come in and get reps when your sophomore starter needed all the reps he could get. Napier had a Sr that was a returning starter with lots of reps under his belt.

Call it what you want if it walks like a duck, flies like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck. Des had a two QB system. Don’t insult our intelligence and say that wasn’t. The quote I quoted was him in reference to what he was going to do when CF is back 100% healthy again and he goes back to some sort of planned QB rotation.

4. Default Re: So Ben Wooldridge had 5 TDs & 0ver 300 yards of passing:

Des did the same thing napier did his first year. Napier had a scheduled series for his young sophomore that he was grooming for the future to come in just as Des had for Ben the first few weeks. The difference is a Sophmore won the job in camp and he had a scheduled series for a JR back up to come in and get reps when your sophomore starter needed all the reps he could get. Napier had a Sr that was a returning starter with lots of reps under his belt.

Call it what you want if it walks like a duck, flies like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck. Des had a two QB system. Don’t insult our intelligence and say that wasn’t. The quote I quoted was him in reference to what he was going to do when CF is back 100% healthy again and he goes back to some sort of planned QB rotation.
    Duck season is getting close but it’s not here yet. I bet you wanted a national coaching search when CMD was named head football coach of Louisiana . . .

Quack, Quack.

Does CF and/or BW have a degree in hand or will by the spring?

7. Default Re: So Ben Wooldridge had 5 TDs & 0ver 300 yards of passing:

Belichick Running a 2 Qb system. Isn’t he one of the best coaches in the history of Football?

8. Default Re: So Ben Wooldridge had 5 TDs & 0ver 300 yards of passing:

Belichick Running a 2 Qb system. Isn’t he one of the best coaches in the history of Football?
    Of course he is, his dad Steve was an assistant at Louisiana for its last undefeated season.

9. Default Re: So Ben Wooldridge had 5 TDs & 0ver 300 yards of passing:

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Of course he is, his dad Steve was an assistant at Louisiana for its last undefeated season.
    Or maybe he is just trying to figure out which QB gives him the best chance to win. I know that guy likes to win . . . and knows how to win at the highest levels . . . 2 qb’s this season . . . similar circumstances

99.999% of all coaches would not do it, but coach CMD and Coach Belichick are doing it. Or just maybe it’s not a 2QB system but a search for the QB that gives the best chance to win . . .

"It is going to happen with Ben. That is why Chandler was named starting QB.

So we still have a 2 QB system, just a less defined manner of utilization."

Vic, guess who wrote the above message. YOU DID!

11. Default Re: So Ben Wooldridge had 5 TDs & 0ver 300 yards of passing:

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    "It is going to happen with Ben. That is why Chandler was named starting QB.

So we still have a 2 QB system, just a less defined manner of utilization."

Vic, guess who wrote the above message. YOU DID!
    Whut . . .

Whut . . .
    That's right post #25 on the Quarterback decision has made itself thread on page 5 of the rage page. And it wasn't the only post you made defending a 2 QB system with no defined purpose either. If you just stuck to having an opinion based on what you really believe, every single person on this site might not completely disrespect anything & everything you write.

Every once in a while you make a nice post. But the embecillic crap you write for the other 99 out of 100 posts just gobbles it up in a sea of ignorance. Is that all you'd like to be known for?

14. Default Re: So Ben Wooldridge had 5 TDs & 0ver 300 yards of passing:

That's right post #25 on the Quarterback decision has made itself thread on page 5 of the rage page. And it wasn't the only post you made defending a 2 QB system with no defined purpose either. If you just stuck to having an opinion based on what you really believe, every single person on this site might not completely disrespect anything & everything you write.
    Try to make sense. Your personal attacks are rejected. Good night . . .

15. Default Re: So Ben Wooldridge had 5 TDs & 0ver 300 yards of passing:

Every once in a while you make a nice post. But the embecillic crap you write for the other 99 out of 100 posts just gobbles it up in a sea of ignorance. Is that all you'd like to be known for?
    Nobody pays any attention to 99% posts. Good night . . . Again

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information