Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs Arkansas State: PostGame

1. Default Re: So Ben Wooldridge had 5 TDs & 0ver 300 yards of passing:

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I have not waivered since the beginning. Check it out.
    It had never dawned on me how cautious you have always been.

Learn something new every day even though it was always there to check out since the beginning.

ps I'm a little slow.

Default Re: So Ben Wooldridge had 5 TDs & 0ver 300 yards of passing:

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    He will play 2 QBs when CF is healthy and don’t give a crap about what people say. He knows what’s best for his team. Here listen for yourself. He kind of sounds like mr walker berating those that buy the tickets and pay the bills.

https://1033thegoat.com/podcast/popu.yertype=player
    I heard the dig. He probably got his info 2nd, or 3rd hand from you know who. But it sounded to me like he left himself about 40 acres of room to back out of that situation. I highly doubt we see anyone else start under center for the next year & a half other than number 10 unless he gets hurt & that would take something terrible to happen. And when it's done, if he keeps doing what I think he's capable of, this won't be the last time we see him throw for 5, or more TDs in a game.

Like I said when this mess started a couple of weeks ago, Ben is so good, he's gonna make Mike look like a play calling guru. And you're not gonna yank a guy that makes you look like a genius your first season. UL fans won't for get a guy named Big Ben Wooldridge any time soon.

3. Default Re: So Ben Wooldridge had 5 TDs & 0ver 300 yards of passing:

He will play 2 QBs when CF is healthy and don’t give a crap about what people say. He knows what’s best for his team. Here listen for yourself. He kind of sounds like mr walker berating those that buy the tickets and pay the bills.

https://1033thegoat.com/podcast/popu.yertype=player
    We don’t buy enough tickets to pay the bills, thus why that group has very little say so in the matter . . .

Default Re: Defense's perfection on third down aided in Cajuns' blowout victory

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    I think Foote reads this board.
    And he is a RP member who makes posts quite often.

5. UL Football Here's How the Cajuns Could Still Get a Shot at the Sun Belt

Despite the team's slow start, the recent successes for the Ragin' Cajuns mean there's still a path to the Conference Championship for them.

Default Re: Defense's perfection on third down aided in Cajuns' blowout victory

You mean he's Fevin Koote?

Default Re: Here's How the Cajuns Could Still Get a Shot at the Sun Belt

Good work nick. Cajuns win out and pull against the jags every week.

We don’t buy enough tickets to pay the bills, thus why that group has very little say so in the matter . . .
    If you listen to jay last week he used the word fans as he went on his little tantrum. Who exactly buys tickets if not fans?

If you listen to jay last week he used the word fans as he went on his little tantrum. Who exactly buys tickets if not fans?
    Corporate sponsors buys tickets and then don't show up to games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I heard the dig. He probably got his info 2nd, or 3rd hand from you know who. But it sounded to me like he left himself about 40 acres of room to back out of that situation. I highly doubt we see anyone else start under center for the next year & a half other than number 10 unless he gets hurt & that would take something terrible to happen. And when it's done, if he keeps doing what I think he's capable of, this won't be the last time we see him throw for 5, or more TDs in a game.

Like I said when this mess started a couple of weeks ago, Ben is so good, he's gonna make Mike look like a play calling guru. And you're not gonna yank a guy that makes you look like a genius your first season. UL fans won't for get a guy named Big Ben Wooldridge any time soon.
    He tells his players not to listen to the outside noise and pretty much admits on Scott’s show he reads BWK on RP.

11. Default Re: So Ben Wooldridge had 5 TDs & 0ver 300 yards of passing:

You miss the point way more often than you get it. Glad to have you as a fan . . .

12. Default Re: So Ben Wooldridge had 5 TDs & 0ver 300 yards of passing:

He tells his players not to listen to the outside noise and pretty much admits on Scott’s show he reads BWK on RP.
    I believe you hear what you want to hear . . .

I believe you hear what you want to hear . . .
    Did you listen to the interview until the end?

14. Default Re: So Ben Wooldridge had 5 TDs & 0ver 300 yards of passing:

Did you listen to the interview until the end?
    Yes

I have been telling you guys that yall would be surprised who all reads RP and actually post on RP. The list is impressive.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information