Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

Default Re: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

Let’s go get bowl eligible.

2. Default Re: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

Even though Louisiana scored 10 points in the first quarter and was on pace to score 40 points after one quarter, to me the turning point of the game was with 4 minutes :59 seconds to go in the first half.

Louisiana up 10-9 it was 4th down from mid field area (45 yard line)

Fearless money made money.

Touchdown! Jacob Bernard

Louisiana never looked back.

3. Default Re: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

Bernard was full of life . . . I believe he is still running . . .

Great game by the Cajuns !!! I don’t recall a beat down of asu like this before. All of the sudden our offense looks like it could be dominate. You throw Chris smith in the mix again with receivers catching, it’s scary possibilities. We called the dogs off with 20 minutes left. Probably could have hung 50.

I’d still like to know what happens to Blackmon?? He was dressed and warming up pregame. Made some nice deep throws. Not sure how much closer to competitive they would have been with him.

Butch jones attitude on the sideline doesn’t look like someone i’d want to play for. I watched last weeks game as well. He looks like he gets on his players a lot.

Geaux Cajuns !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Even though Louisiana scored 10 points in the first quarter and was on pace to score 40 points after one quarter, to me the turning point of the game was with 4 minutes :59 seconds to go in the first half.

Louisiana up 10-9 it was 4th down from mid field area (45 yard line)

Fearless money made money.

Touchdown! Jacob Bernard

Louisiana never looked back.
    Absolutely. I thought it was a bad decision going for it, but it’s hard to argue with the result. Completely changed the game.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Absolutely. I thought it was a bad decision going for it, but it’s hard to argue with the result. Completely changed the game.
    It would have been a horrible decision not to go for it right there. That play will end up being the defining play not only of that game, but of UL's whole season. It took balls to make the call. And it was the right play call for the situation as well. But you can do that when you have a guy at the wheel that you trust. Personally, & this is just me speculating. I believe this is what Mike envisioned all along. And now he has what he needs. This team is going to be a freaking hand full going forward. And I'd like to give a shout out to all the people who thought we had NO CHANCE against FSU. You might want to rearrange your thought process. Because this kid is a BIG time leader.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    This is getting old. People on this forum love to quickly attack other posters. It didn't use to be this way years ago. Showing life is a reference after seeing the offense struggle for much of the 1st quarter. They came to life. Taking it any other way is looking to instigate an argument.

Meanwhile, the Cajuns are showing some dominance over Ark St. Geaux Cajuns.
    Just semantics.

I don’t recall seeing Jacob Bernard playing before. He was awesome! Like the “Rudy” of the Cajuns, only better!! Kid has a lot of heart!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    I don’t recall seeing Jacob Bernard playing before. He was awesome! Like the “Rudy” of the Cajuns, only better!! Kid has a lot of heart!!!
    Good to see they went back to him after he dropped a first down catch the play before

He caught a pass against southeastern and took a hard hit and fumbled. He was injured on the play so not sure if he’s been out since then or what. He’s got some wheels for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Great game by the Cajuns !!! I don’t recall a beat down of asu like this before. All of the sudden our offense looks like it could be dominate. You throw Chris smith in the mix again with receivers catching, it’s scary possibilities. We called the dogs off with 20 minutes left. Probably could have hung 50.

I’d still like to know what happens to Blackmon?? He was dressed and warming up pregame. Made some nice deep throws. Not sure how much closer to competitive they would have been with him.

Butch jones attitude on the sideline doesn’t look like someone i’d want to play for. I watched last weeks game as well. He looks like he gets on his players a lot.

Geaux Cajuns !!!
    Coaches should get on players who aren't playing like they should.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    He caught a pass against southeastern and took a hard hit and fumbled. He was injured on the play so not sure if he’s been out since then or what. He’s got some wheels for sure.
    Yes he is very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Coaches should get on players who aren't playing like they should.
    It used to be called coaching a guy up. Now it's abuse.

14. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Just semantics.
    …Did Emani Bailey return and was wearing #21? When the skilled guys are grouped together, this can really be impressive with Jefferson, LL2, and rest of experienced receivers…….The TE group…the RBs just seem to be running harder and the open cuts will come…good news!

And a lot of speed.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information