Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

Default Re: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    That’s ducking terrible
    Student turnout was poor today. That sun was really bearing down on the students today so I understand a smaller crowd in that portion of the stadium. I don't think it is possible to alleviate that issue in the stadium upgrade but it is a factor in cutting that support at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    That sun was really bearing down on the students today so I understand a smaller crowd in that portion of the stadium.
    Are you for real?! The weather was perfect no matter where you were in the stadium! Student turnout was awful. No excuses!

3. Default Re: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

Attendance: 4pm start, end of story.

Louisiana Saturday Nights or bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Are you for real?! The weather was perfect no matter where you were in the stadium! Student turnout was awful. No excuses!
    How can you blame them if they were getting kicked out of the stadium earlier this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Gotta agree. Especially for kickoff. Couldn’t ask for better. So many times we’ve blamed bad weather. We’ve talked about no Saturday home games in October. It all comes together and barely crack 15.

Oh well. Nothing I can do about that aside from keep on showing up. O-Line and backs looked better than they have all year. Ben was great. D was rock solid (as always) outside of the one horrible drive. Lots of positives tonight. GEAUX Cajuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

I love the 4 PM starts Big Chief. The weather was just beautiful the last two games. It's plenty of time to tail gate & people can still get home plenty early to get a decent night's sleep. By the way, the way the ticket handling situation was great. The lines at concessions was short. Most importantly, the team played great.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

We could’ve played this game at 6 PM in a dome with the AC set to 70, and I don’t know if it would make much of a difference at this point.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    Do not be a moron. The Cajuns still scored 10 points in the first quarter on 122 yards . and started on defense first! That is not a slow start. Meanwhile, in the 2nd quarter after 24 points and 311 total yards you graciously offer that the offense is showing life. Absurd statement.

The bottom line is that Wooldridge is on fire and leading this offense to the best showing they have had on offense all season.

Brian
    Thank You Sir!!! Nice to see someone gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    I know it's your buddy and all, but he was first to start the argument, or as you put it "calling me out". I was attacked needlessly, saying the offense is showing life does not imply at that second.
    Move on and let it go.

10. Default Re: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I love the 4 PM starts Big Chief. The weather was just beautiful the last two games. It's plenty of time to tail gate & people can still get home plenty early to get a decent night's sleep. By the way, the way the ticket handling situation was great. The lines at concessions was short. Most importantly, the team played great.
    Weather was awesome.

I loved it while I was working and listening to a game I couldn't attend.

I would have loved a game ending a few minutes ago tonight at 67 degrees even more if I could have been there.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Gotta agree. Especially for kickoff. Couldn’t ask for better. So many times we’ve blamed bad weather. We’ve talked about no Saturday home games in October. It all comes together and barely crack 15.

Oh well. Nothing I can do about that aside from keep on showing up. O-Line and backs looked better than they have all year. Ben was great. D was rock solid (as always) outside of the one horrible drive. Lots of positives tonight. GEAUX Cajuns.
    Well said. The team is really starting to play better the last 2-3 games. Excited for the rest of the season

Team struggles most of the season & the game threads are 30 plus pages. We finally dominate from start to finish & the thread is only 11 pages? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Attendance: 15,017
    Boudin fest and Gulf Brew downtown.

RR guys…don’t remember who dropped the 800k people within 35 miles of Lafayette on y’all, not possible.

Lafayette (/ˌlɑːfiːˈɛt, ˌlæf-/, French: [lafajɛt]) is a city in the U.S. state of Louisiana, and the most populous city and parish seat of Lafayette Parish,[2] located along the Vermilion River. It is Louisiana's fourth largest incorporated municipality by population and the 234th-most populous in the United States, with a 2020 census population of 121,374;[3] the consolidated city-parish's population was 241,753 in 2020.[4] Its 2020 American Community Survey population estimates from 2015 to 2020 determined a total of 126,674 in the city proper.[5] The Lafayette metropolitan area was Louisiana's third largest metropolitan statistical area with a population of 478,384 at the 2020 census.[6] The Acadiana region containing Lafayette is the largest population and economic corridor between Houston, Texas and New Orleans

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lafa.rea,_Louisiana

Lafayette, Iberia, St. Martin, Acadia and Vermilion parishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Student turnout was poor today. That sun was really bearing down on the students today so I understand a smaller crowd in that portion of the stadium. I don't think it is possible to alleviate that issue in the stadium upgrade but it is a factor in cutting that support at times.
    Our weather doesn’t get any better than today . Not hot, not cold, no clouds in the sky and low humidity

Perfect weather today

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Move on and let it go.
    That's what I said two pages back.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information