Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

1. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    This is getting old. People on this forum love to quickly attack other posters. It didn't use to be this way years ago. Showing life is a reference after seeing the offense struggle for much of the 1st quarter. They came to life. Taking it any other way is looking to instigate an argument.

Meanwhile, the Cajuns are showing some dominance over Ark St. Geaux Cajuns.
    I will try this one more time. "Showing life" was not a reference you made during the first quarter nor at the end of the first quarter . as you state above. You made the "offense is showing life" post at 5:38pm . late in the second quarter . after the Cajuns rolled up 24 points, 311 total yards, 230 yards passing, and 3 passing TDs . in what was by far the best offensive showing in the first half all season. That is not "showing life" . that is lighting it up. Now, if you were to say, "yeah, that was a really poor choice of words . what I meant to say, was . and and the offense looks very impressive in the first half", then we are good.

Brian

Default Re: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

200+ yards on the ground. 300+ yards in the air

3. Default Re: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

I expected a short losing streak after the 15 game winning streak ended. History said it was inevitable.

Still being back on a 2-0 run is a nice place to be.

4. Default Re: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

Very complete game. Frankly I’m very happy we didn’t face their top quarterback, but that’s football.

5. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Arkansas State

Marshall winning today makes last week's win even sweeter.

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    I will try this one more time. "Showing life" was not a reference you made during the first quarter nor at the end of the first quarter . as you state above. You made the "offense is showing life" post at 5:38pm . in the second quarter . after the Cajuns rolled up 24 points, 311 total yards, 230 yards passing, and 3 passing TDs . in what was by far the best offensive showing in the first half all season. That is not "showing life" . that is lighting it up. Now, if you were to say, "yeah, that was a really poor choice of words . what I meant to say, was . and and the offense looks very impressive in the first half", then we are good.

Brian
    Dude, you won't give it up. They were showing life. That means they had come around, back from the dead, moving on offense, don't be so dense.

7. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Arkansas State

Best program move of the day: Pulling the starters after the 3rd quarter.

With a short week, the team will be as rested as possible.

LETS POSTGAME

For full video of this episode, follow us on these platforms:
    YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Twitch

9. Default Re: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Dude, you won't give it up. They were showing life. That means they had come around, back from the dead, moving on offense, don't be so dense.
    They were not dead, not even close.

You said "they can't do any thing" I pointed out the 22 yard completion that ended a promising drive with a fumble.

That failed drive had plenty of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    They were not dead, not even close.

You said "they can't do any thing" I pointed out the 22 yard completion that ended a promising drive with a fumble.

That failed drive had plenty of life.
    Semantics.

I expected a win but not pulling starters . Wonderful

12. Default Re: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I expected a win but not pulling starters . Wonderful
    Wonderful indeed.

Unpredictable

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    I will try this one more time. "Showing life" was not a reference you made during the first quarter nor at the end of the first quarter . as you state above. You made the "offense is showing life" post at 5:38pm . late in the second quarter . after the Cajuns rolled up 24 points, 311 total yards, 230 yards passing, and 3 passing TDs . in what was by far the best offensive showing in the first half all season. That is not "showing life" . that is lighting it up. Now, if you were to say, "yeah, that was a really poor choice of words . what I meant to say, was . and and the offense looks very impressive in the first half", then we are good.

Brian
    Excellent post. And he called you a jerk for calling him out on HIS own words. At this point it is best to just ignore the dude.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Excellent post. And he called you a jerk for calling him out on HIS own words. At this point best to just ignore the dude.
    I know it's your buddy and all, but he was first to start the argument, or as you put it "calling me out". I was attacked needlessly, saying the offense is showing life does not imply at that second.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Excellent post. And he called you a jerk for calling him out on HIS own words. At this point best to just ignore the dude.
    I actually called him something else, but since Turbine censored it, I changed it to Jerk, which was not as precise as my first word, but made the point.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread Information