Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14

Thread: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

1. Default Re: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Many kids are like posters on here . . . They are weak and wished they had an ignore button. The strong on the other hand can take coaching and get better . . .
    Good coaches teach their players to turn off the noise and focus on the task at hand.

2. Default Re: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Good coaches teach their players to turn off the noise and focus on the task at hand.
    Noise from your coach is not really noise . . .

Default Re: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    There’s coaching a kid up and there’s coaching a kid down. Go watch the replay after the block in the back on their KR TD. Didn’t look like coaching up to me.
    Stupid is stupid, especially if it costs your whole team a chance to climb back into a game. I don't care how much lipstick you put on a pig. It's still a pig. What is better? To lose your temper & yell at a guy who completely unnecessarily hurts your team, then explain why what he did was so stupid? Or not even speak to the guy & never play him again? The latter is the world we live in today. In the end which one will teach that individual better, not only as player, but as a person?

4. Default Re: Live Game TALK Final: Louisiana 38, ASU 18

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Noise from your coach is not really noise . . .
    A concept that never entered my mind.

I have considered many times how knowing something or being good at something does not mean you have the ability to communicate said knowledge. Meaning some of the best athletes are the worst coaches.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14

Thread Information