Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Jay Walker I love the way you call games

Default Jay Walker I love the way you call games

Jay I love the way you call games, football, baseball & basketball. But you are so full of it ( note I said it instead of the real word) with the way you criticize that regular guy who foots the bill for your little song & dance it's pathetic. And it bothers the hell out of you the regular fans can be educated enough to make logical decisions based upon the limited amount of exposure we get from the coaches who now hide all of their spring & fall workouts due to massive paranoia. Not paranoia over what their future competitors might learn about the team. But paranoia over what they think the fans opinion of the team will be, or do with certain players.

But unfortunately Jay, you aren't alone in this. You have a ton of company in your narcissistic attitude toward the people without which you wouldn't have a job. In fact the sports media in general is completely so sold out to sucking ass on the program who ever it is & telling the people who pay for stupidity & non sense to shut the hell up & think what they tell them to. You have completely lost your own ability to make your own mind up on anything for yourselves. That is except in sports that you don't cover but are FANS of your selves. I see you never have a problem criticizing the Dodgers, or baseball itself. But when it comes to your bread & butter, the fans should just shut up & go through whatever ignorance concerning the program Martin Hall & the administration shovel out to the worthless grovelers.

A case in point that proves that fans know better in a lot of instances, but are treated like the scum of the Earth except when it comes to buying 8 dollar cold drinks, is CJ Gardner Johnson. We the fans were told by the media that the Saints had the best training camp in all of the NFL this past fall. Oh everything was peaches & cream & the team didn't need to play any starters in preseason & take a chance on getting any of them hurt. Then after the last game of the preseason, we the unwashed unlearned grovelers got news from sports royalty that this wasn't exactly the case. We found out after being told for four weeks that the Saints had the greatest fall camp ever & were primed for a huge winning season, that CJGJ had actually been such a blatant malcontent that they had to trade him to Philadelphia for a sack of footballs.

Well needless to say, I was livid about that. So I voiced my opinion of great dissatisfaction on that issue the only way I could by messaging those who had you tube channels who would take messages from us low lifes. Well, here we are 6 weeks into the season & I just watched my previously all world defense give up a double digit lead to a previously underperforming Bengals club who was very beatable. And how did they do that? By not paying one of the best defenders they had & choosing instead to sign a washed up player whose previous team didn't want him back at any price to aa huge two year deal while that same malcontent made two interceptions as well as several other BIG plays for his new team to seal the deal & help them remain the the lone undefeated & now shoe in of a number one seed in Philadelphia. But we the fans should keep our mouths shut & keep ponying up the dough to keep that bull crap machine going ahead full speed.

Now back to you Jay. You are wrong. Not the same fans wanted chandler that want Ben starting. And that's okay. I understand & respect those guys opinions. they have reasons to have their opinions. Their thinking is flawed if Mike wants what's best for his team in the long run, but I understand why they feel that way. But who started this controversy anyway? The coach started it by playing two different guys at QB. And had I been Mike I can't say I would have done a thing differently. But by the time the rice game was over, I would have made up my mind going into conference play on going with one guy., or the other at QB. You used Billy as an excuse for why Mike did what he did. That was a totally different situation. But they both had good reason to do what they did. However, it is crystal clear by now that Ben is the starter for this team & will help this team win as many games as they are capable of winning.

Does that meant that I don't ever want to see Chandler behind center again the rest of my life? NO, that is not what I mean. if something happens to Ben, I hope Chandler will be ready & come out firing his ass off if/when he does come back. But I'm not against the guy. I just know who the better more confident player is. So you can vilify me John Q. fan all you want. But do not ever forget, I have helped put way more food on your table than you have ever, or will ever put on mine.

Default Re: Jay Walker is full of $#!+

I posted this in the other thread but I’ll drop it here too….

I can just see Kyle sitting in his recliner with his faded 2011 New Orleans bowl shirt and jorts, kicked back with his feet up in the air wearing his crocs and socks, while having a massive dip in his mouth. With Fox News playing on the tv muted.

Anyway I’m just here for the show. Good morning Kyle.

3. Default Re: Jay Walker is full of $#!+

What did he say . . .

Man I feel like I’m in college again.

Lol, step back from the keyboard man. Life is too short.

BWK,

With all due respect, I think you are WAY off base with this post! I'm not going to get into any kind of discussion with you, but don't you realize Jay works for and is paid by Learfield and UL? He has an obligation to his employer to be as objective and truthful as he can, but without doing or saying anything that would blatantly be harmful to those paying his salary.

I'm sure your employer, or anyone that hires you, would not keep you employed if you said or did anything to potentially harm their brand.

I think you (and this message board) needs to move onto something else ASAP.

Just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I posted this in the other thread but I’ll drop it here too….

I can just see Kyle sitting in his recliner with his faded 2011 New Orleans bowl shirt and jorts, kicked back with his feet up in the air wearing his crocs and socks, while having a massive dip in his mouth. With Fox News playing on the tv muted.

Anyway I’m just here for the show. Good morning Kyle.
    And I will reply as I did in the other post. You had me down to a tee this morning crocs, socks, etal. But just because a squirrel can find an acorn once in a blue moon, doesn't mean you know anything. You're just a fan & that is all you will ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    BWK,

With all due respect, I think you are WAY off base with this post! I'm not going to get into any kind of discussion with you, but don't you realize Jay works for and is paid by Learfield and UL? He has an obligation to his employer to be as objective and truthful as he can, but without doing or saying anything that would blatantly be harmful to those paying his salary.

I'm sure your employer, or anyone that hires you, would not keep you employed if you said or did anything to potentially harm their brand.

I think you (and this message board) needs to move onto something else ASAP.

Just my thoughts.
    I have no problem with what you just posted. But nothing in your post included degrading the fans for stating their opinions on an obvious situation which he loves to do & has been enjoying for decades now. As I said in the original post I think he's one of the best that ever was at doin the job he does. But that is only coming from a low life unclean Oil mining scumbag of a "fan". The guy treats the fans as though they are nothing more than booger eating morons. Where is that in his job description? And why should we move on from this? I'm tired of being talked down to like I'm an idiot when these people wouldn't have their jobs & the nice homes & cars without people like me supporting them. They only have a job because of us. You don't have to agree to respect our right to an opinion. You can disagree with the opinion without having to go out of your way to make it sound as though we are the dregs of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    And I will reply as I did in the other post. You had me down to a tee this morning crocs, socks, etal. But just because a squirrel can find an acorn once in a blue moon, doesn't mean you know anything. You're just a fan & that is all you will ever be.
    Also, you forgot the massive rope from the “Hold the Rope” era (or was it Don’t Let Go of the Rope?)

Jay I love the way you call games, football, baseball & basketball. But you are so full of it ( note I said it instead of the real word) with the way you criticize that regular guy who foots the bill for your little song & dance it's pathetic. And it bothers the hell out of you the regular fans can be educated enough to make logical decisions based upon the limited amount of exposure we get from the coaches who now hide all of their spring & fall workouts due to massive paranoia. Not paranoia over what their future competitors might learn about the team. But paranoia over what they think the fans opinion of the team will be, or do with certain players.

But unfortunately Jay, you aren't alone in this. You have a ton of company in your narcissistic attitude toward the people without which you wouldn't have a job. In fact the sports media in general is completely so sold out to sucking ass on the program who ever it is & telling the people who pay for stupidity & non sense to shut the hell up & think what they tell them to. You have completely lost your own ability to make your own mind up on anything for yourselves. That is except in sports that you don't cover but are FANS of your selves. I see you never have a problem criticizing the Dodgers, or baseball itself. But when it comes to your bread & butter, the fans should just shut up & go through whatever ignorance concerning the program Martin Hall & the administration shovel out to the worthless grovelers.

A case in point that proves that fans know better in a lot of instances, but are treated like the scum of the Earth except when it comes to buying 8 dollar cold drinks, is CJ Gardner Johnson. We the fans were told by the media that the Saints had the best training camp in all of the NFL this past fall. Oh everything was peaches & cream & the team didn't need to play any starters in preseason & take a chance on getting any of them hurt. Then after the last game of the preseason, we the unwashed unlearned grovelers got news from sports royalty that this wasn't exactly the case. We found out after being told for four weeks that the Saints had the greatest fall camp ever & were primed for a huge winning season, that CJGJ had actually been such a blatant malcontent that they had to trade him to Philadelphia for a sack of footballs.

Well needless to say, I was livid about that. So I voiced my opinion of great dissatisfaction on that issue the only way I could by messaging those who had you tube channels who would take messages from us low lifes. Well, here we are 6 weeks into the season & I just watched my previously all world defense give up a double digit lead to a previously underperforming Bengals club who was very beatable. And how did they do that? By not paying one of the best defenders they had & choosing instead to sign a washed up player whose previous team didn't want him back at any price to aa huge two year deal while that same malcontent made two interceptions as well as several other BIG plays for his new team to seal the deal & help them remain the the lone undefeated & now shoe in of a number one seed in Philadelphia. But we the fans should keep our mouths shut & keep ponying up the dough to keep that bull crap machine going ahead full speed.

Now back to you Jay. You are wrong. Not the same fans wanted chandler that want Ben starting. And that's okay. I understand & respect those guys opinions. they have reasons to have their opinions. Their thinking is flawed if Mike wants what's best for his team in the long run, but I understand why they feel that way. But who started this controversy anyway? The coach started it by playing two different guys at QB. And had I been Mike I can't say I would have done a thing differently. But by the time the rice game was over, I would have made up my mind going into conference play on going with one guy., or the other at QB. You used Billy as an excuse for why Mike did what he did. That was a totally different situation. But they both had good reason to do what they did. However, it is crystal clear by now that Ben is the starter for this team & will help this team win as many games as they are capable of winning.

Does that meant that I don't ever want to see Chandler behind center again the rest of my life? NO, that is not what I mean. if something happens to Ben, I hope Chandler will be ready & come out firing his ass off if/when he does come back. But I'm not against the guy. I just know who the better more confident player is. So you can vilify me John Q. fan all you want. But do not ever forget, I have helped put way more food on your table than you have ever, or will ever put on mine.
    This post is so poorly written, contradictory, and convoluted that it made my head spin and hurt.

I have no problem with what you just posted. But nothing in your post included degrading the fans for stating their opinions on an obvious situation which he loves to do & has been enjoying for decades now. As I said in the original post I think he's one of the best that ever was at doin the job he does. But that is only coming from a low life unclean Oil mining scumbag of a "fan". The guy treats the fans as though they are nothing more than booger eating morons. Where is that in his job description?
    To be fair, there are some booger eating moron on this site.

Holy wall of text, Batman.

this should not be news. jay has always taken every chance to talk down to fans. but i dont get mad because he is what he has always been. a pompous jerk. but he is a good broadcast and he loves the cajuns so i tolerate it when i need to. he does have an odd hatred toward our fans though that is obvious

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Also, you forgot the massive rope from the “Hold the Rope” era (or was it Don’t Let Go of the Rope?)
    It was both & that went in the closet after Hud's fourth season.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    This post is so poorly written, contradictory, and convoluted that it made my head spin and hurt.
    I don't know who you are, but you are welcomed to point out the contradictions. Of course you will copy daddy Jay & not give me the satisfaction of doing that.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information