Thread: NIL at UL

1. Support NIL at UL

Noticed billboards in Lafayette today for Gordon McKernan with photos of Andre Jones and Dontae Fleming on the billboard. Assuming they're getting NIL dollars.

Default Re: NIL at UL

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    Noticed billboards in Lafayette today for Gordon McKernan with photos of Andre Jones and Dontae Fleming on the billboard. Assuming they're getting NIL dollars.
    They are.

They got got. Lacy got got too, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    They got got. Lacy got got too, but whatever.
    Maybe some local Acadiana area and RP lawyers could sponsor some UL athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    We do have athletes getting NIL dollars and they are not all football players. Some fans/businesses have athletes helping charities they support. That is not as visible as lawyers billboards. Jaci Russo leads the organization that helps with our NIL process. There was a good article written about her efforts a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    Would be perfectly happy never seeing his name or face on another I-10 or Highway 90 billboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    We do have athletes getting NIL dollars and they are not all football players. Some fans/businesses have athletes helping charities they support. That is not as visible as lawyers billboards. Jaci Russo leads the organization that helps with our NIL process. There was a good article written about her efforts a few weeks ago.
    Love what she does in promoting the university and Ragin Cajun athletics.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Love what she does in promoting the university and Ragin Cajun athletics.
    That big news in April that nobody wanted to believe, well it is working.

9. Default Re: NIL at UL

…..,I think the Haik law firm or parts sponsored some New Iberia kids…..again-I think!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …..,I think the Haik law firm or parts sponsored some New Iberia kids…..again-I think!
    You are correct.

Read where One Acadiana (formerly known as Lafayette Chamber) is putting on a NIL informational meeting for businesses at Stadium Club/Russo Park this Thursday morning Sept 20th. That could lead to more support for sure just learning the ins and outs of NIL.

Trey Amos and Zion Hill-Green are getting one from a law firm in NI. I think they offered it to all the CHSNI boys on the team. Need more local businesses to step up.

Thread Information