Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Games of Interest 10.15.22

UL Football Games of Interest 10.15.22

We were very critical about the way Billy left. (Think we've covered why pretty extensively)

But, how can you get around the story lines in this game? There are still so many people on the Gators staff with direct ties to Lafayette, the Cajuns, and the previous success we've had. Not to mention all the clowns in Baton Rouge talking about how "Napier wasn't good enough to come from Lafayette to Baton Rouge" or "He'd walk across the basin to coach at LSU" or "He's just a G5 coach." Top it off with the utter contempt we have for that athletics program 60 miles East.

I think it's safe to say, we're willing to let by-gones be by-gones for a night. Geaux Billy, Geaux Gators. Crush da TigGaHs.

Default Re: Chomp Chomp

Go gators. FLSU

Tom Petty day at Florida..

Harass me all you want, but I’m rooting for the Tigers. Just like I’ve done since I was little! Suck it boomers!!

5. Default Re: Chomp Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Harass me all you want, but I’m rooting for the Tigers. Just like I’ve done since I was little! Suck it boomers!!
    Your family must be from Refinery Ville Jr. they have corrupted your cute curly head

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Your family must be from Refinery Ville Jr. they have corrupted your cute curly head
    Nope, they aren’t from Baton Rouge, but why would anyone root for McNeese lol.

???
    How can someone be a legit Louisiana fan and still root for the Tigers

8. Default Re: Chomp Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    ???
    …….Ok for the last 2 years before now as we were ranked ahead of LSU, were those Tiger fans just yelling for the Cajuns….did we all hear talk about being our sister state school and we’re pulling for the Cajuns???? WELL???

If Florida wins today the aftermath will be fun to watch.

10. Default Re: Chomp Chomp

???
    Worse of two evils. Hated Florida beginning with the OldBall coach. He’s one of the few coaches who ‘run their offense’ on the last play of game leading by high double digits.

Generally I don’t have any bad feelings towards LSU players. But lots of hate for most of their fans, and administration.

11. Default Re: Chomp Chomp

???
    They can not.

What do boomers have to do with anything?

How cute. You poor poor little boy.

Nope, they aren’t from Baton Rouge, but why would anyone root for McNeese lol.
    They went to McNeese or they live in the community and want to support the university that has the biggest impact on their community?

is this another miguez burner account

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information