Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Games of Interest 10.15.22

Default Re: Chomp Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    I was at Walk On's in New Orleans Friday and that is what they were serving bottled Budlight in. Almost threw up in my mouth, but I was thirsty and the food was good so I drank it.
    So your money was spent supporting lsu. Hypocrite

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Supporting Budlight. Only folks like you go to LSU games and pay to park, pay to get tickets, pay to eat concessions. Oh that is right you paid for all that at the Tennessee ticket booth and concessions stands set up in LSU stadium. HYPOCRITE! I guess when I am on LSU campus supporting the Cajun baseball and softball team and I get a coke in a LSU cup I shouldn't drink it? Just like the LSU fans don't drink out of Cajun cups?

Supporting Budlight. Only fools like you go to LSU games and pay to park, pay to get tickets, pay to eat concessions. Oh that is right you paid for all that at the Tennessee ticket booth and concessions stands set up in LSU stadium. HYPOCRITE!
    You do realize that there is free parking at lsu right? I didn’t pay for a ticket either. You have “sources” and I have connections. Stick to softball dipshat

You do realize that there is free parking at lsu right? I didn’t pay for a ticket either. You have “sources” and I have connections. Stick to softball dipshat
    And you had that good Tennessee supported food in LSU stadium. Oh let me see you didn't pay to eat either? Or you snuck your food in? Bottom line you spent money in LSU stadium and I don't care.

And you had that good Tennessee supported food in LSU stadium. Oh let me see you didn't pay to eat either? Or you snuck your food in? Bottom line you spent money in LSU stadium and I don't care.
    Obviously you care quite a bit. I didn’t get one single concession there. I ate before I left home and I brought whiskey in the stadium. I didn’t have to buy a soft drink cause I drink my whiskey straight unlike twats like you

Obviously you care quite a bit. I didn’t get one single concession there. I ate before I left home and I brought whiskey in the stadium. I didn’t have to buy a soft drink cause I drink my whiskey straight unlike twats like you
    I don't support LSU and it seems you don't either. Who cares.

Default Re: Games of Interest 10.15.22

Sort of off topic, but is Emonie Baily hurt? Hasn't had a carry in the last couple of games

I guess every single fan from opposing teams that drinks a soft drink at any Cajun sporting event would be a Hypocrite also? Those drinks are served in a Ragin Cajun logo cup. Sorry nobody will agree with you on this one.

I know I supported the hell out of Marshall, Drank lots of beers at that stadium!

I guess every single fan from opposing teams that drinks a soft drink at any Cajun sporting event would be a Hypocrite also? Those drinks are served in a Ragin Cajun logo cup. Sorry nobody will agree with you on this one.
    Your denseness knows no bounds. Clown

Your denseness knows no bounds. Clown
    Your words not mine. "BE CAREFUL OF THE WORDS YOU SAY, YOU NEVER KNOW FROM DAY TO DAY WHICH ONES YOU WILL HAVE TO EAT" I will give you a mulligan today, but chalk this one up to lesson learned.

Your words not mine. "BE CAREFUL OF THE WORDS YOU SAY, YOU NEVER KNOW FROM DAY TO DAY WHICH ONES YOU WILL HAVE TO EAT" I will give you a mulligan today, but chalk this one up to lesson learned.
    You’re a clown and the majority of this board would say the same thing. You wanna make me eat those words? Go ahead

You’re a clown and the majority of this board would say the same thing. You wanna make me eat those words? Go ahead
    Enjoy the rest of your day and retain this lesson in your memory bank. Geaux Cajuns.

Guys, listen. I am a Cajuns fan through and through, but I am forced to support LSU by my daughter’s choice to attend school there. How does that paint me to some of you?

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Guys, listen. I am a Cajuns fan through and through, but I am forced to support LSU by my daughter’s choice to attend school there. How does that paint me to some of you?
    Paints you as a good daddy that supports his child.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information