Thread: Softball vs Northwestern State

UL Softball Softball vs Northwestern State

2-2 B2. Only regular starter in for UL is Langeliers. Playing at 2B instead of SS.

Young players get a chance to shine.

Default Re: Softball vs Northwestern State

6-2 after 3.

3. Default Re: Softball vs Northwestern State

Geaux Cajuns

I heard our catchers aren't good...is that true? Asking for a friend..

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Veddy, veddy good.
    8-2 after 5. 3 homers.

I left after the 8th inning. I think the score was 11 to 3. Sam Graeter hit a home run. That's the third scrimmage in a row she has done so. Also hitting home runs were Karly Heath, Stormy and freshman, Kylie Griffin. Sam Landry was consistently throwing 69 mph. She hit 70 a number of times and topped out at 71. Twice, she threw a 71 mph fastball followed by a 51 mph change up. Ain't nobody hitting that.

7. Default Re: Softball vs Northwestern State

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    You heard wrong!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    I left after the 8th inning. I think the score was 11 to 3. Sam Graeter hit a home run. That's the third scrimmage in a row she has done so. Also hitting home runs were Karly Heath, Stormy and freshman, Kylie Griffin. Sam Landry was consistently throwing 69 mph. She hit 70 a number of times and topped out at 71. Twice, she threw a 71 mph fastball followed by a 51 mph change up. Ain't nobody hitting that.
    Thanks for the updates. I have been telling everyone don't sleep on Sam Graeter.

9. Default Re: Softball vs Northwestern State

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Thanks for the updates. I have been telling everyone don't sleep on Sam Graeter.
    Not sure why anyone would doubt what kind of player Sam is. We all know she’s a really good player. As a true freshman last year she had 55 at bats, hit .309, with a couple home runs, and she drove in 16 runs. A really hard worker, a year older, and she’s having a really good fall. Not a big surprise to anyone that she’s a good player and will be very important to the team in 2023 season.

10. Default Re: Softball vs Northwestern State

Nobody sleeping on any of our girls . . .

This is a very deep team with lots of talent. Glad to see the youngsters getting in on some action last night. They are still aggressive on the base paths.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunsSball22 View Post
    Why would anyone doubt what kind of player Sam is. We all know she’s a really good player. As a true freshman last year she had 55 at bats, hit .309, with a couple home runs, and she drove in 16 runs. A really hard worker, a year older, and she’s having a really good fall. Not a big surprise to anyone that she’s a good player and will be very important to the team in 2023 season.
    I like this post.

Thread Information