Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I need ESPN2 help

Default I need ESPN2 help

I couldn't watch last night because I didn't know how to tune in. What is the best way to find ESPN2 and do I need to do anything special to watch?

Default Re: I need ESPN2 help

Quote Originally Posted by LaGrid View Post
    I couldn't watch last night because I didn't know how to tune in. What is the best way to find ESPN2 and do I need to do anything special to watch?
    What do you use for your TV provider?

3. Default Re: I need ESPN2 help

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    What do you use for your TV provider?
    Sounds like either rabbit ears or foil . . .

I have Disney bundle, amazon prime, Netflix, hulu, espn3. No local television except through their website on my TV. no rabbit ears

ESPN2 is only through a provider that I know of. Pick one. I get mine through the Disney bundle with Hulu live.
    I’ve cut the cord two years ago and I find that the cheapest route. Also the best decision I ever made. Cox was sucking me dry with a increasing prices and would not negotiate a lower price
    I get LUS fiber cheapest Internet and get good results

Quote Originally Posted by LaGrid View Post
    Disney bundle, amazon prime, Netflix, hulu, espn3. No local television except through their website on my TV. no rabbit ears
    Does hulu not offer the full ESPN family? The used to but they might be in a dispute. I would think Disney would they own ESPN.

7. Default Re: I need ESPN2 help

I watch on ESPN2

Hulu offers all of the ESPN channels. they are owned by Disney. I don’t remember if the plus was extra. I have Hulu live and it is still cheaper than Cox.

9. Default Re: I need ESPN2 help

Everything is cheaper than Cox

They are a true Cox sucker

Hulu plus is great for football fans.

Hulu live/Disney+/ESPN+ bundle. Think it’s around 70 a month. Plenty of channels and you can watch all ESPN+ channels through the Hulu app. Also very handy when I’m on the road. I love it

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Does hulu not offer the full ESPN family? The used to but they might be in a dispute. I would think Disney would they own ESPN.
    Just to make sure the original poster understands. There is a difference between Hulu and Hulu Live TV. You have to have the Hulu live TV in order to get the ESPN channels.

LaGrid is obviously off the grid.

14. Default Re: I need ESPN2 help

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    LaGrid is obviously off the grid.
    I believe he was looking for our game on a couple of rabbit ears with a roll of tin foil.

Kind of like the two cups between a string telephone.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    ESPN2 is only through a provider that I know of. Pick one. I get mine through the Disney bundle with Hulu live.
    I’ve cut the cord two years ago and I find that the cheapest route. Also the best decision I ever made. Cox was sucking me dry with a increasing prices and would not negotiate a lower price
    I get LUS fiber cheapest Internet and get good results
    Woah! How much exactly was that "sucking dry" service offered by Cox? Asking for all my friends.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information