Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I need ESPN2 help

1. Default Re: I need ESPN2 help

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Woah! How much exactly was that "sucking dry" service offered by Cox? Asking for all my friends.
    Oh it’s high.

Default Re: I need ESPN2 help

Quote Originally Posted by LaGrid View Post
    I couldn't watch last night because I didn't know how to tune in. What is the best way to find ESPN2 and do I need to do anything special to watch?
    I suggest using StreamEast. Usually has ESPN2 on its website. Not too many pop ups either!

3. Default Re: I need ESPN2 help

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    I suggest using StreamEast. Usually has ESPN2 on its website. Not too many pop ups either!
    Is that service provided by AngelEast?

Was $140 a month then they went up to $160 a month. That was just regular Cox channels with mediocre Internet. no extras like ESPN +, HBO, and any of the other pay-per-view channels.
    I told him I would keep them at 140 a month and they would not budge. Now they lost me and I have Hulu live with the Disney bundle, beaucoop sport channels including ESPN plus. I also have Netflix, other extras for much less for much less than I was paying for Cox.
    For Internet I-pay the cheapest Internet with LUS and do not have any issues. That’s like 20 bucks a month.

5. Default Re: I need ESPN2 help

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    Was $140 a month then they went up to $160 a month. That was just regular Cox channels with mediocre Internet. no extras like ESPN +, HBO, and any of the other pay-per-view channels.
    I told him I would keep them at 140 a month and they would not budge. Now they lost me and I have Hulu live with the Disney bundle, beaucoop sport channels including ESPN plus. I also have Netflix, other extras for much less for much less than I was paying for Cox.
    For Internet I-pay the cheapest Internet with LUS and do not have any issues. That’s like 20 bucks a month.
    Do you get locals, ESPN +, NFL?, and whatever network Zombie CUSA is on

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Do you get locals, ESPN +, NFL?, and whatever network Zombie CUSA is on
    Yes

4 yeses

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information