Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst . 28 35 36 37 38

Thread: Final G6: Louisiana 23, Marshall 13

Default Re: Final G6: Louisiana 23, Marshall 13

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    If UL just now found a QB . what's to say there isn't still a solution for the O-Line?
    According to the most recent posters, there isn't a solution. Just like bringing back the bling won't bring back an ass load of physicality.

2. Default Re: Final G6: Louisiana 23, Marshall 13

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    And then the team will go undefeated. You're not only a troll. You're a simpleton.
    You don’t even make sense in small snippets . . .

3. Default Re: Final G6: Louisiana 23, Marshall 13

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I disagree. I just finished rewatching the game & studying our offensive run blocking scheme. I can say beyond a doubt it sucks donkey balls. Our linemen are being asked to makes blocks they simply don't have the athleticism to make. That doesn't mean they can't over power their opposite number. But it does mean they can't be in a one technique spot & be expected to block a 3 technique defender when the ball is going to the three technique side of the field. If you ask a player to make a play he simply cannot make, you are doing nothing but exposing him & making him look worse than he is. And a lot of that is going on with this offensive line on play after play after play. Simply put, you are not putting the right hat on the hat it should block & asking to make the block. It's not gonna happen. And yet, our Offensive line coach is asking his offensive line to make this happen.

On top of this we do precious little double teaming, absolutely no cross blocking & I have til yet to see an interior lineman attempt to pull for a play, or see a trap play run.
    There is a solution, the coaches need to keep searching.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst . 28 35 36 37 38

Thread Information