Black
    Your uniform comprehension skills
    b-LACKing.

3. Default Re: Saturday Softball

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Your uniform comprehension skills
    b-LACKing.

I call it the way I see it.

Find me a Cajun’s uniform in black that is not just spectacular . . .

4. Default Re: Saturday Softball

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post

Obviously.

5. Default Re: Saturday Softball

Color theory in this picture: The black does not exist.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Saturday Softball

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Lou View Post
    I am with you, Brother! Where did this black come from? Our school colors are red and white. They tell us to were Red on Friday for spirit. Shouldn't our sports teams wear red, too?
    Why don't you let Glasco know that the team should wear red on fridays?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post

Find me a Cajun’s uniform in black that is not just spectacular . . .
    The black unis the football team has worn for one game each year for the last few years are atrocious.

8. Default Re: Saturday Softball

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    The black unis the football team has worn for one game each year for the last few years are atrocious.
    I must say that of all the uniforms Cajuns wear with black in them, that one is my least favorite.

I cannot believe how triggered y’all get over a color. Sure, Black isn’t a school color, but we’ve worn colors other than vermillion and white for years! Why is it just now a problem?

To be honest, I’m not too surprised that y’all would freak out over a minor issue considering most of you will stop supporting businesses just because they support LSU. Pathetic.

Roarman, do you have any plans of heading to a scrimmage this weekend? I’d love to hear about in your podcasts!

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    I cannot believe how triggered y’all get over a color. Sure, Black isn’t a school color, but we’ve worn colors other than vermillion and white for years! Why is it just now a problem?

To be honest, I’m not too surprised that y’all would freak out over a minor issue considering most of you will stop supporting businesses just because they support LSU. Pathetic.
    It is pretty pathetic that local businesses would support LA State A&M at BR. How many businesses in Refineryville do you suppose support us?

Roarman, do you have any plans of heading to a scrimmage this weekend? I’d love to hear about in your podcasts!
    Thanks for asking. Yes, I'll be there. I just think it's too early on to really take anything away from the scrimmages. Some players have injuries and will not be playing, so, by the time the regular season starts, things will be different. I'm going to crank up my podcast in January as the season approaches. I've lined up some ex players to interview before the season starts. Keep an eye out for those.

Mostly cats that wear these shoes. If you know, you know.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Thanks for asking. Yes, I'll be there. I just think it's too early on to really take anything away from the scrimmages. Some players have injuries and will not be playing, so, by the time the regular season starts, things will be different. I'm going to crank up my podcast in January as the season approaches. I've lined up some ex players to interview before the season starts. Keep an eye out for those.
    I will also send you information for a few former players.

15. Default Re: Saturday Softball

I’m choosing to support businesses that support UL. In fact I’m not boycotting businesses that support an out of town entity. I’m choosing one that supports the local university that in fact creates more business for them than one on the East bank of the Mississippi River. Hardly seems pathetic, seems self serving.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information