Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Chandler Fields ruled out, won't play at Marshall

Default Re: Breaking UL QB News

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Maybe medical technology has improved since the wheel was invented Boomet? ;-)
    This may just be the FUNNIEST post ever!

Rated a 5 smile winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……If that is an acromio-clavicular separation (sp)…it ended my QB and baseball days!
    Same joint, not nearly as severe. Sprain is much less than a full separation. Still painful, I was surprised he was able play vs USA.

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    What is the nature of Fields’ injury?
    Shoulder. I just talked to him in Reds and he said they are gonna let him start to throw again next week.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    Ben looked pretty solid at the end of that game last week. Some huge scrambles as well. Kid is not a bad runner. Plus he's from Pleasanton, CA, I lived there for a bit, some good quarterbacks have come out of that areaKen Dorsey (Miami), Sean Mannian (OSU), Tom Brady from nearby as well.

Hope he can succeed! He doesn’t have to be great with our solid defense, so that should take some pressure off him.

Geaux Cajuns!
    I was talking to a receiver last night and they definitely like Chandler's ball better. Says Bens tends to come out point down and wobbly at times. Chandlers tight spiral pretty consistently. I think this game will tell us one way or the other either Ben is the man and roll with him. Or Ben is not the man so lets leave our starter in when he is back healthy.

Default Re: Chandler Fields ruled out, won't play at Marshall

So does Zeon come in only if Ben is hurt, or does he come in if Ben is not effective?

Default Re: Chandler Fields ruled out, won't play at Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    So does Zeon come in only if Ben is hurt, or does he come in if Ben is not effective?
    According to coach if it is a long term playing thing Zeon will come in. If Ben loses a helmet or has to come out for other reasons for just a play or 2 then Zy Mcdonald would come in as not to lose a game for Chriss to be able to play down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    He probably would catch it unlike some of our other receivers.
    The coaches see them everyday in practice. I’m sure if he were a better option than the current 2 deep he’d be in the 2 deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    The coaches see them everyday in practice. I’m sure if he were a better option than the current 2 deep he’d be in the 2 deep.
    Practice performance and game performance are 2 different things.

9. Default Re: Breaking UL QB News

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    They still haven’t figured that out at softball . . .

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    This 2 QB system experiment needs to stop. Most would agree it has been a failure thus far. Pick a guy and coach him up!!!
    I'm okay with the 2 QB system moving forward if they are developing Zeon for next season. Napier did that same thing playing Levi behind Nunez.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    My poo poo aren’t you a freaking genius. But one earns his game reps and position on the depth chart by how one performs in practice.

12. Default Re: Breaking UL QB News

My poo poo aren’t you a freaking genius. But one earns his game reps and position on the depth chart by how one performs in practice.
    One alleged knock on Jake Delhomne in the pros was he wasn’t great at practice. But he was always great when it mattered in games.

He always looked great at Cajuns practice.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    One alleged knock on Jake Delhomne in the pros was he wasn’t great at practice. But he was always great when it mattered in games.

He always looked great at Cajuns practice.
    Yeah something something Bret Baer

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Shoulder. I just talked to him in Reds and he said they are gonna let him start to throw again next week.
    You better not let Turbine find out that one of our QBs was pumping iron.

I think the coaches, as I’m sure most of us do as well, see that the potential for Stephens and Jefferson is HUGE. They have the uncoachable metrics and are mismatches for CBs.

Just need them to hang on to the ball more consistently. If they figure that out, not only would that be big for us and our offense, but if would be great for them personally to provide opportunities at the NFL level.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information