Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Chandler Fields ruled out, won't play at Marshall

Default Re: Breaking UL QB News

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I don’t see a problem losing your job because of an injury or illness. Happens all the time in the real world. You get sick or injured. The next guy steps up and does it as well or better for less money. You’re losing the position.

If there’s not an improvement for the same costs probably you get to return to your spot on the totem pole.
    I was just asking Zoom opinion.

2. Default Re: Breaking UL QB News

Desision

Is this what one does when they can’t make a decision?

What is the nature of Fields’ injury?

I hate it for Chandler that he is injured. I hope the best for him and that it is not to serious and a speedy recovery. But I think having one guy be the man and get all the first team reps in practice and first team snaps in the game will be good for this team right now. I would be saying the same thing if Ben were hurt and Chandler were getting all the reps as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I hate it for Chandler that he is injured. I hope the best for him and that it is not to serious and a speedy recovery. But I think having one guy be the man and get all the first team reps in practice and first team snaps in the game will be good for this team right now. I would be saying the same thing if Ben were hurt and Chandler were getting all the reps as well.
    Ben looked pretty solid at the end of that game last week. Some huge scrambles as well. Kid is not a bad runner. Plus he's from Pleasanton, CA, I lived there for a bit, some good quarterbacks have come out of that areaKen Dorsey (Miami), Sean Mannian (OSU), Tom Brady from nearby as well.

Hope he can succeed! He doesn’t have to be great with our solid defense, so that should take some pressure off him.

Geaux Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    Ben looked pretty solid at the end of that game last week. Some huge scrambles as well. Kid is not a bad runner. Plus he's from Pleasanton, CA, I lived there for a bit, some good quarterbacks have come out of that areaKen Dorsey (Miami), Sean Mannian (OSU), Tom Brady from nearby as well.

Hope he can succeed! He doesn’t have to be great with our solid defense, so that should take some pressure off him.

Geaux Cajuns!
    No doubt. And chandler looked pretty solid the first 2 series against Monroe. 2 TDs and he got pulled. Lack of rhythm has definitely been an issue. Hopefully this will allow him to settle in early.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    No doubt. And chandler looked pretty solid the first 2 series against Monroe. 2 TDs and he got pulled. Lack of rhythm has definitely been an issue. Hopefully this will allow him to settle in early.
    This 2 QB system experiment needs to stop. Most would agree it has been a failure thus far. Pick a guy and coach him up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    He was gonna lose it anyway.
    Maybe Ben can throw the ball to your boy Cambre.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Maybe Ben can throw the ball to your boy Cambre.
    He probably would catch it unlike some of our other receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    He probably would catch it unlike some of our other receivers.
    You got a valid point.

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    What is the nature of Fields’ injury?
    AC joint sprain in his throwing shoulder.

12. Default Re: Breaking UL QB News

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    AC joint sprain in his throwing shoulder.
    ……If that is an acromio-clavicular separation (sp)…it ended my QB and baseball days!

13. Default Re: Breaking UL QB News

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……If that is an acromio-clavicular separation (sp)…it ended my QB and baseball days!
    Maybe medical technology has improved since the wheel was invented Boomet? ;-)

14. Default Re: Breaking UL QB News

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Maybe medical technology has improved since the wheel was invented Boomet? ;-)
    …Glad I could still run, catch, tackle, block, and kick…Uncle Sam turned me down and that changed a lot of guys’ lives!

15. Default Re: Chandler Fields ruled out, won't play at Marshall

Get it fixed . . .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information