Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Florida State Seminoles football game

UL Football Florida State Seminoles football game

I know November 19 is a long way off and more football games between now and then. I promised my wife a trip and we are going. I called today inquiring about tickets and the Cajun Dome Box Office said they will be calling those that sent email request earlier in the year. I sent my request back several months ago. if you requested tickets please respond if you get the call. I can then check on mine. I found some online tickets really cheap but prefer to sit with my family of Cajuns.We’re staying at the great two star hotel Days Inn by Wyndham. Walking distance to the stadium.

Default Re: Florida State Seminoles football game

Cancelling that trip and will be offering up my tickets for sale if anyone wants them. I'd rather watch a Bob Marlin coached basketball team in the Cajundome than driving 18 hours to witness that massacre in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Cancelling that trip and will be offering up my tickets for sale if anyone wants them. I'd rather watch a Bob Marlin coached basketball team in the Cajundome than driving 18 hours to witness that massacre in person.
    Post of the Day! lol

Can't say I blame you

5. Default Re: Florida State Seminoles football game

Your fandom credit score will take a hit for this one . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    LOL, that's a risk I'm willing to take.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Nah, actually it will go up. No way watching a Marlin team play a D3 basement dweller doesn't get more fan credit points than playing in Tallahassee surrounded by beautiful coeds.

8. Default Re: Florida State Seminoles football game

It’s a tuff take for one with a perfect fandom credit score . . .

It’s ok you can watch it on ACCplus++

We’re also going on the FSU road trip. We haven’t heard back on tickets.

Our next road trip is USM at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post

Going to USM and San Marcos. I just can't pass up a trip to TX State. Best road trip in the Belt.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post

Great thanks. just takes a lot of planning for both of us to get off of work.

I lived in Tallahassee in 1989 when Bobby Bowden was the coach at FSU. Tallahassee is similar to Baton Rouge. It has two major universities and like Baton Rouge, it is the state capital. The big difference is, Tallahassee is surrounded by a forest, Baton Rouge is surrounded by refineries.

Going to an FSU game is quite an experience. Watching Chief Osceola throw down the lit spear when Renegade rears up, is one of the great traditions in college sports.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    I lived in Tallahassee in 1989 when Bobby Bowden was the coach at FSU. Tallahassee is similar to Baton Rouge. It has two major universities and like Baton Rouge, it is the state capital. The big difference is, Tallahassee is surrounded by a forest, Baton Rouge is surrounded by refineries.

Going to an FSU game is quite an experience. Watching Chief Osceola throw down the lit spear when Renegade rears up, is one of the great traditions in college sports.
    I'll pass on doing anything at FSU. Those suckered were supposed to come to Lamson twice and backed out both times.

Going to USM and San Marcos. I just can't pass up a trip to TX State. Best road trip in the Belt.
    WTF is it about San Marcos that I missed. Did you guys sneak over the border to Nuevo Laredo?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information