Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Louisiana's Incoming class of first-time freshmen largest in five years

Default Re: Louisiana's Incoming class of first-time freshmen largest in five years

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I'm just telling you from a parent who's kid is in his freshman year at UL and with all the kids he associated with, UL is typically down the list of their top options. Most of the kids locally are obsessed with LSU and that's where they're looking to go. And if you were correct, we'd have a bustling student section at football games in a year where we saw a bump in attendance. Generally speaking, we often have fairly poor student attendance at most athletic events.
    For a long time the coordinator of the GT program at LHS would tell her students they needed to go to LSU. They needed to “aim higher than ULL.” And this was SOP until she retired. Once I learned the deep connection to LSU, it all made sense.

Default Re: Louisiana's Incoming class of first-time freshmen largest in five years

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Maybe it’s a parent issue . . . maybe get a couple of pointers from KK
    I didn’t see a post from a KK on this thread. What was his pointers.

3. Default Re: Louisiana's Incoming class of first-time freshmen largest in five years

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    I didn’t see a post from a KK on this thread. What was his pointers.
    He is constantly posting here about his college age kid attending Louisiana and apparently getting what it should be like to be a college student . . . Attending games, getting rowdy to the opponents and just have a good old fashion time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information