Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: Opinion on football team

Default Re: Opinion on football team

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    Excellent assessment- Last years team won many close games. their record could have been average -Plenty of time in this season to turn it around.
    Go Cajuns
    Best post on the board in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    If Napier took the touchdown baton or turn over shoulder pads with him, this is when the coaches create a new celebration cULture. You have all off season!
    The coaches aren't the only ones who create things like this though. Things like that are done when you are having camp together. You are forced to bond together to become a team & a family, not just a bunch of guys who practice football together a couple of hours a day. That is creating culture. So, how then is the culture of winning to remain, when those who oversee it's environment are so careless about the traditions which continue that culture? And everyone wonders why this team can't seem to get it together like last year's team was so much better. It's just not so. But everything eventually ends up what you make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    They didn't steal them. We gave them away. It's not like Napier had an iron clad patent on the way the guys celebrate. Just another change to the traditions that make up culture that no one admits changes the culture when they aren't there any more.
    Butbut.I thought we made this hire to keep continuity and maintain culture?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Butbut.I thought we made this hire to keep continuity and maintain culture?
    This is not a rebuild is what Maggard said.

This team sucks. It’s really that simple. Recruiting will suffer, coach will eventually be fired, and a lot of moves will be made. No getting around it. You can’t lose to teams like ULM and Rice. If anyone is trying to sugar coat this I wish you all the luck in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by jpr9292 View Post
    This team sucks. It’s really that simple. Recruiting will suffer, coach will eventually be fired, and a lot of moves will be made. No getting around it. You can’t lose to teams like ULM and Rice. If anyone is trying to sugar coat this I wish you all the luck in the world.
    Some folks think it is ok to lose to ULM.

7. Default Re: Opinion on football team

Thanks for revealing to this board your true identity. Just what we needed More idiots.

No you’re the idiot. ____ u

9. Default Re: Opinion on football team

I’m rubber, you are glue . .

10. Default Re: Opinion on football team

Thanks for the validation.

You’re one of those _______ who thinks everything is ok. How in the hell could you possibly disagree with what I said. You think things are going well? Very confused by how much of a _____ you are.

12. Default Re: Opinion on football team

You’re one of those _______ who thinks everything is ok. How in the hell could you possibly disagree with what I said. You think things are going well? Very confused by how much of a _____ you are.
    handsome genlemen, genius?

Yeah that’s what I thought. Game blouses. ____ u!!!

does the board owner have an age requirement? i have never seen such an angry 9 year old in all my years

15. Default Re: Opinion on football team

Yeah that’s what I thought. Game blouses. ____ u!!!
    That's precisely the problem. You don't "think."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information