Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Coach Des In Unique Position

Default Re: Coach Des In Unique Position

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    Fair enough but we the point isn't about last years team, it was said that BEFORE those guys on that team learned how to play together they were a .500 team. My point is we are worse than those guys, several years back, when they were only .500.
    No we aren’t, we are a handful of plays from 5-0. We just didn’t have the expectations then like we do now but Billy was going through the same lessons in 2018 that Mike is going through now. Also, Rice beat UAB Saturday and should have beat houston the week before. USA is 4-1 and should be 5-0 with a win over UCLA (who is 5-0) if their coach didn’t brain fart. We hadn’t lost in Monroe in 18 years and USA has never beat us at home. Sometimes the odds are just gonna go against you. We have a bunch of guys that are thinking out there right now and anybody who has played sports knows it’s hard to win if you are thinking instead of reacting and that also leads to penalties and bond head ___ bc they are unsure of themselves. I’m not happy with where we are record wise but we are showing improvement each week. Hopefully this extra time gives the team a few more days on the fundamentals and ironing some things out. We can beat everyone left on our schedule in conference, not the way we have played already but nobody says we have to. We are allowed to keep getting better.

https://ragincajuns.com/sports/football/roster/2018

Scroll through there and tell me how many great players we had on that roster that went 7-7 and went on to go 34-5 and win a championship. A lot of those sane guys that went 7-7 went 34-5 after that with the same exact coach. Just like Billy had to build a team to beat App state while he was here,(took him 5 tries) our division has been doing the same thing for us. They have been building teams specifically built to stop us for 4 years.

We are a BAD TEAM at the moment yet some of you are arguing all of the reasons we are a bad team. I don't give a sh#t why we're bad, I'm simply stating we are bad. I don't give 2 craps what Billy Napier had, don't give a damn what Bustle started with and clearly I don't want to discuss what CMD has at the moment. Facts are facts, we are a crappy team at the moment and some of you can't see the forest for the trees.

The reading comprehension on this board is atrocious.

We are a BAD TEAM at the moment yet some of you are arguing all of the reasons we are a bad team. I don't give a sh#t why we're bad, I'm simply stating we are bad. I don't give 2 craps what Billy Napier had, don't give a damn what Bustle started with and clearly I don't want to discuss what CMD has at the moment. Facts are facts, we are a crappy team at the moment and some of you can't see the forest for the trees.

The reading comprehension on this board is atrocious.
    Oh so you’re just a miserable person by nature, why didn’t you just say that.

5. Default Re: Coach Des In Unique Position

He won 6 games by small margins in addition to all of the other games he won. We won't even win 6 games, we've lost all 3 of our close games so far. We are a 0% win team in close games where Billy was almost 100%.

Apples to oranges.
    I thought your only point was that we are a bad team?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Oh so you’re just a miserable person by nature, why didn’t you just say that.
    You're reading comprehension is proving my point.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I thought your only point was that we are a bad team?
    My data proved we are a bad team, nice try though.

8. Default Re: Coach Des In Unique Position

So we are a bad team, your point? Now what?

Your*

So we are a bad team, your point? Now what?
    Finally you get it

11. Default Re: Coach Des In Unique Position

Finally you get it
    Your point? What now?

Your point? What now?
    We're a bad team. Hopefully CMD knows.

13. Default Re: Coach Des In Unique Position

We're a bad team. Hopefully CMD knows.
    My reading comprehension would have gone through the roof if you had started with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    My reading comprehension would have gone through the roof if you had started with this.
    Doubt it.

15. Default Re: Coach Des In Unique Position

Doubt it.
    That's harsh.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information