Thread: Ragin Review Postgame: South Alabama Jaguars

Default Ragin Review Postgame: South Alabama Jaguars

Homecoming heartbreak. Cajuns battle but fall short to the Western Division rival from Mobile, AL. Join us for airing of grievances. We'll react to the crowd, game day experience, QB situation, stellar defense, special teams struggles, in-game management, offensive line play and much more. Great calls from former players discussing meat & potatoes football in this edition of Ragin Review Postgame! Keep the faith out there, everyone.

Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: South Alabama Jaguars

Pod Version:

Default Re: Ragin Review Postgame: South Alabama Jaguars

Why are there no gates from the parking area across congress to the sidewalk on the Congress street, especially on the East side that leads to the Northeast ticket window & tail gating area? If I didn't know better I would say there were no gates put in on purpose to inconvenience people who park on the other side. Why would you do that if you really want people to come to your events? I am actually starting to believe the powers that be don't want large crowds & too much success at this school. As a matter of fact, after years of systemic failure, I am getting sold on that as way of thinking.

Thread Information