Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lance Legendre

UL Football Lance Legendre

I’m watching the saints and trying to be positive about something from last nights offensive performance, it’s nearly impossible.

Here it goes…I would like to see Legendre get the ball more. Use him like a Cordarrelle Patterson type. Line him up as RB, WR, TE, wildcat whatever.

We need a playmaker, what do we have to lose?

Anyway. Go Saints!

Default Re: Lance Legendre

Preach brother.

Zeon, Chris smith, and legendre backfield

Why not

How many games can you play in these days and still red shirt? I think it’s either 3 or 4. What ever it is Zeon should play out the season at the end while keeping on the shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    How many games can you play in these days and still red shirt? I think it’s either 3 or 4. What ever it is Zeon should play out the season at the end while keeping on the shirt.
    4 games

Quote Originally Posted by KACajun View Post
    I’m watching the saints and trying to be positive about something from last nights offensive performance, it’s nearly impossible.

Here it goes…I would like to see Legendre get the ball more. Use him like a Cordarrelle Patterson type. Line him up as RB, WR, TE, wildcat whatever.

We need a playmaker, what do we have to lose?

Anyway. Go Saints!
    That wouldn't be a bad idea and it seemed like they were trying to integrate him into the offense a bit. Hopefully it will be more and more as we go along. Need any type of playmaker we can get in the backfield. Not sure why we have kind of given up on the TE's in the deeper passing game either.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    4 games
    Get to 2-6, play last 4 for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Zeon, Chris smith, and legendre backfield

Why not
    Chris Smith will likely miss the next 3 games.

What about chandler how bad is his injury?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Chris Smith will likely miss the next 3 games.
    You right, I forgot about the hamstring

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Now Mike can use the Marlin excuse and blame injuries.
    That could’ve been used before the season started. McGowen was a huge loss.

IMO if Burton sticks as the starter at Center we will be better in offense. If Kaden Moreau is healthy you have to pull the redshirt and bolster the OL.

We have a better defense than we did last season. It doesn’t show because we have gone 8 quarters of football with just 3 offensive TDs. Yet we were in position to be 4-1 if we had a more consistent PK or better snaps.

Think about that! 4-1 if we just make our FGs!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    That could’ve been used before the season started. McGowen was a huge loss.

IMO if Burton sticks as the starter at Center we will be better in offense. If Kaden Moreau is healthy you have to pull the redshirt and bolster the OL.

We have a better defense than we did last season. It doesn’t show because we have gone 8 quarters of football with just 3 offensive TDs. Yet we were in position to be 4-1 if we had a more consistent PK or better snaps.

Think about that! 4-1 if we just make our FGs!
    Some former kickers are on campus now. Maybe a tryout would help.

When you think about it, we won a pile of close games last couple years. Some nail biters but we prevailed. Now we're losing them and the result is we're at bottom of SBC West standings. Its a stunning reversal. Agree we could squeak out some wins with improved special teams. And its clear we don't have much margin for error. Looking at the schedule almost overnight I went from thinking almost every game was winnable to the unthinkable, we might not win another game this season. Its clearly a different team from last year, but the team hasn't quit, so we shouldn't quit on this team with more than half the season in front of us.

14. Default Re: Lance Legendre

Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    . . . Its clearly a different team from last year, but the team hasn't quit, so we shouldn't quit on this team with more than half the season in front of us.
    This with my previous post. We need to now create the will to compete the rest of the season.

If Fields out a game.or 2...... I'd like to see if we could somehow, someway play offense like we did in the 4th qtr..... at least for 3 of them in one game with Ben at the helm. That sense of urgency helped all play on same page a little better.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information