Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7

Thread: You got me?

1. Default Re: You got me?

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Dez has to go

Normally when you switch coaches and the team underperformed, you say "well you have to let him get HIS players in here"

There is no world where Dez can out-recruit Napier especially after completely ____ting the bed on this season

If the university is serious about football, it's time to admit they screwed up and go find an actual head coach
    Care to take a guess how many of those players were recruited by Napier himself?

Now, care to take a guess how many of those players were recruited by Des and Tim?

I look forward to your response.

Default Re: You got me?

You're right

Ole boy Dez is gonna walk into mama's kitchen and say "we have no NIL money, we won't get televised again for half a decade, and we just lost to a glorified high school"

No worries he's got it

3. Default Re: You got me?

You're right

Ole boy Dez is gonna walk into mama's kitchen and say "we have no NIL money, we won't get televised again for half a decade, and we just lost to a glorified high school"

No worries he's got it
    As suspected, you didn't answer the question.

I'm sure Dez and other assistants played a huge part in filling out our current roster but what difference does that make now? The team that they recruited those players to play on no longer exists.

It's no different than the Saints cheaping out on Dennis Allen. That team is playing like a shell of itself without Sean Payton and the majority of it stems from penalties, sloppy mistakes, etc -- which most people attribute to coaching and culture more than just bad luck

5. Default Re: You got me?

I'm sure Dez and other assistants played a huge part in filling out our current roster but what difference does that make now? The team that they recruited those players to play on no longer exists.

It's no different than the Saints cheaping out on Dennis Allen. That team is playing like a shell of itself without Sean Payton and the majority of it stems from penalties, sloppy mistakes, etc -- which most people attribute to coaching and culture more than just bad luck
    They discontinued the football program here? I didn't see that on twitter. Seems like big news.

You're right

No worries he's got it
    Dez recruited about 60% of the roster through out Napiers career here. And when Billy walked into mommas living room 9 times out of 10 Des was on his side. I don't think he's all of a sudden forgot how to do it. When it comes to NIL he will be in the same boat as 99% of his peer G5 schools. He will probably lose the NIL battles to the lsuanbr, alabama, tx a&m, and floridas of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Dez recruited about 60% of the roster through out Napiers career here. And when Billy walked into mommas living room 9 times out of 10 Des was on his side. I don't think he's all of a sudden forgot how to do it. When it comes to NIL he will be in the same boat as 99% of his peer G5 schools. He will probably lose the NIL battles to the lsuanbr, alabama, tx a&m, and floridas of the world.
    My source said the number is 40% of the current roster.

8. Default Re: You got me?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    We threw a pick right before the half going over the middle. Looked like it might have been a big play for a second. Coach said in his press conference yesterday that Ben was hit as he threw the ball. The pressure on the QB caused the interception. I don’t know if Ben held the ball too long or if The protection was the issue. Agree that we did not attack the middle after that play. As far as scheme goes, our QB’s have run more the last 2 weeks than in the previous 3. That may have helped the 4th quarter drives. Ben looks to be a better runner than Chandler from what I have seen to date. Will be interesting to see if they can utilize more options in remaining games.
    Mike it was clear in live action that he was hit just as he was releasing the ball. The in game replay confirmed that. It was a fairly deep throw. Probably should have released a quarter second sooner. Probably not an interception.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Mike it was clear in live action that he was hit just as he was releasing the ball. The in game replay confirmed that. It was a fairly deep throw. Probably should have released a quarter second sooner. Probably not an interception.
    Wouldn't call it a hit, but Bend's arm/ jersey was grabbed

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7

Thread Information