Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: You got me?

1. Default Re: You got me?

I know the portal killed us but snapping the ball over the quarterback’s head is not the portal’s fault, averaging 75 penalty yards per game is not the portal’s fault, and going 50% on field goals is not the portal’s fault. I’m not sure what is going on in the locker room or with the “cULture” but somebody in that complex has to figure it out.

Default Re: You got me?

Unfortunately this is starting to feel like end of Hudspeth Era

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Well if we only win 2 games the rest of the way that is devastating to where this program was… cULture where is it? We have had a winning cULture the last 2 years now we have a losing record through 5 games in which we should have won all of them.
    I've asked this before & will repeat the question. What is culture? Culture is a practice of following a host of established traditions that breed a desired result. In this case the result would be winning football.

This was my first game to get to see in person this season. And the thing I was most curious about wasn't there. I saw no throne, no crown, nos shoulder pads,no bling & worst of all, no spirit stick. No bling on the sideline equals no swag on the field. This team has no confidence, because it has been deprived of a leader, especially on offense & it's Wrestling belts & treasure chest of trinkets that reward guys who make great plays. I don't see any desire by this coach to keep the same culture as our previous coach. And as of now the scoreboard is reflecting the difference in that culture.

When discussing culture, I have also asked this question. If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again & expecting different results,then if you were achieving the results you wanted by doing the same things over & over. Wouldn't changing all of those things & expecting the culture not to change be just as insane?

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Unfortunately this is starting to feel like end of Hudspeth Era
    No, it's the beginning of the Bustle era 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Imagine how much better things would be if we could just get rid of you?
    You can just stop commenting on my posts or block me. The truth hurt bro the Cajuns are just not that good.

6. Default Re: You got me?

I don’t think he commented on your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I've asked this before & will repeat the question. What is culture? Culture is a practice of following a host of established traditions that breed a desired result. In this case the result would be winning football.

This was my first game to get to see in person this season. And the thing I was most curious about wasn't there. I saw no throne, no crown, nos shoulder pads,no bling & worst of all, no spirit stick. No bling on the sideline equals no swag on the field. This team has no confidence, because it has been deprived of a leader, especially on offense & it's Wrestling belts & treasure chest of trinkets that reward guys who make great plays. I don't see any desire by this coach to keep the same culture as our previous coach. And as of now the scoreboard is reflecting the difference in that culture.

When discussing culture, I have also asked this question. If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again & expecting different results,then if you were achieving the results you wanted by doing the same things over & over. Wouldn't changing all of those things & expecting the culture not to change be just as insane?
    We have players making simple mistakes and not one coach is in those players face jumping there ass or giving any kind of critical feedback. This is a soft coaching staff and the play, penalties, lack of discipline is reflecting on the scoreboard.

8. Default Re: You got me?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I don’t think he commented on your posts.
    Besides, only the weak block people . . .

U won’t. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by jpr9292 View Post
    Yeah. You can tell this team has no confidence. Reminds me of the Ricky bustle teams
    Wrong. Tooth pick era

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Wrong. Tooth pick era
    I hope it doesnt getting that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    We have players making simple mistakes and not one coach is in those players face jumping there ass or giving any kind of critical feedback. This is a soft coaching staff and the play, penalties, lack of discipline is reflecting on the scoreboard.
    You'll get no quarry from me on those points. Very finesse & yet they do have the ability to be physical. They just choose to be passifists on offense for the majority of the game by scheme.

You'll get no quarry from me on those points. Very finesse & yet they do have the ability to be physical. They just choose to be passifists on offense for the majority of the game by scheme.
    Country club type of locker room and coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Country club type of locker room and coaching.
    Yep, they prolly had tea & crumpets after they passed around the participation awards.

Quarry?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information